Chose the Wrong One

*This was going to be a book that we wrote but it's not going to be one so do not ask for a book or a part 2 to this because we not doing it whatsoever*

Summer 2004

Giggles filled the room as Terrence tickled Taraji awake. "Staaaahhhhppp! I can't breathe Terrrrrry!" She screamed as she tried to pry his fingers from her body. "Wake up then," he growled in her ear. "Okay okay okay! I'm up I'm up! What do you want anyways?" She asked. "You." "You had some of me all night." "Mmhmm but I want some more before Cel wakes up," he voiced, kissing along her neck. It had been months into filming Hustle and Flow and the two found themselves unable to stop fooling around. At first Taraji turned him down time and time again. Maybe because he was cocky and arrogant. Maybe because all the women in the world fell for his hazel green eyes.

But one day she brought her son Marcel to set and the 10 year old grew attached to him fast. He begged daily if he could come to set to hang out with Terry. Which turned into inviting Terry to his games, then dinner. Then one night after a movie "date", Terrence carried a sleeping Marcel to his bedroom. Not knowing what came over her, she offered Terry a nightcap which turned into way more. When she woke up the next morning and looked to her left she couldn't help but to blush at the man next to her, his arm clutching her close to him. That day was 6 months ago and they were still pretty obsessed with each other.

"You're the one who told him that y'all were going to ride Go-Karts." "And we are. As soon as you ride daddy's dick," he growled, his member poking against her leg. She bit her lip before climbing on top of him. Pushing her hair to the side, she kept eye contact as she slowly wined her hips, enjoying the feeling of all 9 and a half inches of thickness in her heat. He hissed as she placed her hands on his chest. He pushed her hair behind her ear, pulling her down to his lips. Their tongues doing a passionate tango as Terry wrapped his hand around her body, taking control of the tempo. His stroke fast and powerful, knocking at her cervix.

She gasped, tucking her face in the side of his neck. Flipping then over without pulling out, Terry whispered in her ear as he kept touching earth shattering heights. "Terrrrrry.......yessss. I love you toooooooooo," she moaned out. He raised up, hovering over her, taking in her features. How was she so fucking beautiful? A ball of emotions spilled forth, Terry trying his hardest not to let them all show. He didn't know why she pulled the most vulnerable side of him out but he didn't care. This was the most at peace he had been in so long. He slowly pumped in and out of her, making sure she felt every inch of him.

Her mouth fell open as she let out silent cries. Her fingers locked behind his head, his fist buried above her shoulder as he dug deeper. Her legs fell open, her body taking all of his love, orgasms hitting her back to back. He reached down, holding one leg in his arm, her moans growing louder as he knocked on her cervix. "Daddy. I can't take anymore....." she whined, the tension in her stomach growing tougher. "Yes you can baby. Take daddy. Let me in baby," he voiced feeling her walls tighten on his member. Screams leaving her lips, Terry laid his body on her, latching onto her lips. Smothering her piercing cries.

Her juices spilled against his pelvis, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Pulling out he flipped her over onto her stomach. He pushed her legs together, gripping her ass cheeks and spreading them apart. Straddling her legs, he lined up his member with her slit, teasing her as he bit his lip at the sight of her sticky nectar. She reached back, raking her nail down his leg, wanting him to stop playing. "Please daddy." He grinned hearing her beg. Pushing through her tight warm walls, he groaned pulling back and silently moaning at his shiny dick covered in her nut. Grabbing her shoulders, his hips rocked at a steady pace as she buried her face into the bed, muffling her moans.