𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

Edward turns to look at Bella who nods slightly. She, Jacob and Renesmee start walking forward before stopping and turning to look at Emma and Emmett. The two vampires exchange looks before leaving their mates sides and walking forward. They all stood there in front of the Volturi, Emma and Emmett staying back a little ways.

"Ah, young Bella. Immortality becomes you." Aro says with a smile as he looks at the newborn. His eyes then travel down to Renesmee before he points at her and lets a manical laugh escape his lips. "I hear her strange heart," he breathes. Aro holds a hand out towards Renesmee who took a few steps closer to him.

"Hello, Aro." She greets before slowly putting her hand up to his cheek so as to not make it seem like she was going to harm him. Aro stood there, watching what Renesmee was showing him with astonishment. Finally she pulls away.

"Magnifico." Aro whispers. Bella quickly reaches for Renesmee, bringing the little girl back between herself and Jacob. Aro turns to look at the Volturi. "Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this new-born, while she was still human." Aro turns back to face Bella, smiling at her.

"Impossible!" Caius shouts.

Aro turns his head to look at Caius. "Do you think they fooled me, brother?" The group then started to walk back towards their side, not without Jacob snarling at Aro first. As soon as Emma joins Rosalie's side once more, the blonde is quick to pull her closer, not liking the fact that her mate had been not five feet from danger.

"Bring the informant forward." Caius orders. Two guards do as told, revealing Irina. Emma, and the Denali Coven all straighten up at the sight of the blonde female. Caius points towards Renesmee before asking Irina, "Is that the child you saw?"

"I'm not sure." Irina answers.

"Jane?" Caius starts. Jane turns to look at Irina.

"She's changed!" Irina quickly answers before Jane can use her power on her. "This child is bigger."

"Then your allegations are false." Caiuse pointed out to her. Irina nodded her head.

"The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake." Irina turns to look at her family before whispering, "I'm sorry."

"Caius no!" Edward shouts. Irina is brough to her knees and Caius tears her head off before Felix walks up and lights her body on fire.

"IRINA!" Kate and Tanya both shout. Emma looked at the scene with horror covering her features. Kate and Tanya started towards the Volturi, but Garret quickly grabbed Kate who electrocuted him and Emmett and Eleazar grabbed Tanya whilst Rosalie kept a tight hold on Emma, knowing that if she had the opportunity she would kill the Volturi for doing such a thing.

"Blind them." Edward quickly orders, looking at Zafrina. Zafrina does as told, forcing both girls to stop struggling.

"Give me my sight back!" Tanya begs.

"Tanya, this is what they want. If you attack now, then we'll all die." Edward explained to the girl. When both siblings finally stopped struggling, Zafrina allowed them to see once more. As Edward turns to go back towards his family, Jane mutters the word pain, sending the boy to his knees. Bella is quick to step in, concentrating before using her shield. Edward stands back up and looks at Jane as he walks over to his wife who was holding a smirk on her features. Jane looked at all of the vampires only for all of them to be protected by the girls shield.

Carlisle decided to speak once more. "Aro, you see there's no law broken here."

Aro looks at his friend as he nods his head. "Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger?" Aro turns to look at his army. "For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable, and we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow?" Suddenly, Aro turns around and let's out a laugh as well as a big smile.

"Alice?" Edward quizzed. Emma perked up at this.

"Alice!" Aro smiles widely as she and Jasper start towards the Volturi. Alice glances at the family as she walks by, sending Emma an apologetic look knowing how she felt about not knowing her brothers whereabouts. Emma wanted to run up to her brother, but she stopped when he turned his head to look at her, giving her a stern look that forced her to stay in her place. When they make it to the Volturi, two guards stop them. "My dear, dear Alice, we're so glad to see you here after all."

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind." Alice speaks up. Aro looks at her and she outstretches her hand between the shoulders of the two guards. "Let me show you." Aro motions for the guards to let her through.

"Brother," Caius starts. Aro held up a hand, silencing him. Alice pushed past the two guards and Jasper went to follow after her only for the guards to restrain him. Emma wanted to run up there and tear their arms off for even touching her brother, but by the pleading hold Rosalie had on her she stayed in her spot. Alice handed Aro her hand and he quickly took it in his own, looking at her vision.

1,430 wordsTHERES ONE MORE CHAPTER BEFORE THE EPILOGUE

1,430 words
THERES ONE MORE CHAPTER BEFORE THE EPILOGUE. IM NOT READY FOR IT TO BE OVER😭

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH