SLICE-26

Preetha is having a pleasant smile on her face remembering "Luthra Mansion" while Rishi is feeling uneasy remembering her dance with karan.

He stops the car after a while,preetha notices that they are infront of her house she turns to him amused,

Preetha: thumhe kaise pata ki mein ghar jaana chahthi thi

Rishi: I know that you are tired and me too.......(lowly) as many things happened today which shouldn't.

Preetha notices it,

Preetha: Teddy thum theek hona?

He sees her,

Rishi: Yeah I am fine.

Preetha: No.....your face is telling me something else.(she holds his hand) What happened Teddy?

Rishi sees that she is concerned for him and that made him smile.

Rishi: Aise kuch nai Mickey ab thum jaao aur rest karo.You need it badly and if you don't sleep now you will look like an alien with red eyes tomorrow.

She slams on his shoulder,

Preetha: Idiot....

He laughs when she suddenly puts her hand on his shoulder,

Preetha: mein thumhe jaanthi hu teddy......thum iss smile dikhake mujhe bevakuf nai bana sakthe.Something is bothering you and you don't want to tell me that.Right?

He stops laughing and turns his face away from her,

Preetha: I don't know what happened but everything happens for good and everything is gonna be good.

he is thinking something else,

Rishi (dubious): If not?

Preetha: Then we will make it good )he looks at her,she is smiling).......you know that right Mickey teddy together can do anything.

He feels so good listening,

Preetha: Dont worry about the worry.If you worry a lot it will worry you a lot.dont let the worry worry you instead you make worry worry about you.samaj gaya?

He sees her shocked and then wierdly and then laughs loudly.

Preetha: kyun kas rahe ho?

Rishi gets tears due to laughing a lot he takes time to answer her,

Rishi(breathing heavily): a....u...r.....k..ya karu?

Preetha: Matlab......meine itni achi advise di hein thum has rahe ho?

Rishi again laughs while she gets annoyed,

Rishi: Ok ok Thank you so much Preetha devi......itni good advise mujhe kisi ne nai diya.

He kisses back of her hand while she smiles,

Preetha: That's ok my child.Aise advises mere paas bahot hein kabhi chahiye tho bathado free mein deti hu.

And they see each other faces after a moment they burst into laugh,

Preetha; Thats my teddy aise hi hasthe rehna........chalo kal college mein milthe hein.Bye......good night.

Rishi(smiling): Bye

Giving a smile,she walks into her house with Rishi seeing her intently,

Rishi: You are right Mickey we both are the best combination and together we can turn anything good. Thanks for proving again that you are right for me.........Good night my Mickey mouse!