SLICE-2

All of them end the day with the peanut doubt.A fresh morning......

ARORA'S

Sarla is preparing dining table.In one big room a man is tying tie and he is raghuveer ,getting ready to go to hospital.He is the chairman of "SPANDANA", which he struggled to make it as one of the best hospitals.It is famous for its services and charities.In another room,a young lady and a man are getting ready turn by turn ,after they are over they take thier aprons in hand,smile at each other and leave.

At dining area

Raghuveer : bache kaha hai?

Descending the steps,

Man: ham yaha hai dad, aa rahe hai

He smile at them.

Sarla: kya hua? late hua aaj?

Man(settling on chairs): sab iski wajah se maa.....(pointing to lady and she widens mouth) bahot der makeup ki

Lady: sab jhut hai maa yeh na bahot lazy hai.lately uth gaya isiliye hume late hogayi

Man: what mein?

Sarla: Mahi varun.....bas karo(lady about to speak) shuu mahi ...waise na mujhe pata hai ki meri damad bilkul lazy nahi hai.woh teri tarah nahi hai.....

Varun hifies with sarla and shows thumbs down to mahi.

Mahi(clutching his hand): maaa aap meri ma ho ya iski?hamesha iska side letho ho

Raghuveer: ma bete ke side hi lethe mahi(her face falls ) lekin papa hamesha unki beti ki side hi lethe hai(mahi's face rises again and she hugs her father from backwards)

 mahi :  i love you papa.....

 She comes back and sits beside varun showing him tounge.

Raghuveer(smiling seeing them): waise sab se badi shaitan the laziest girl kaha hai? abhi tak so rahi hey kya?

Listening this everyone see each other and him.

 Raghu: kya hua ? aap sab.....(mahi keeps her hand on his hand and clutches it and he understands)

He sees an empty place on the table and tiny drops form in his eyes.They silently finish the breakfast and while moving they see a girls pic in the hall,its of preetha's.They become emotional but raghuveer being the head of the house acts strong and move out to the car.

Mahi(seeing their pic) : I miss you baby.......

Varun comforts her and they also move to the car.

IN COLLEGE

A girl is shown parking her scooty.She is wearing a shirt and jeans with loose hair and a bag on her shoulder and she is Preetha.she seems to be a happy soul and she is walking and putting the keys in her bag when a sports bike stopped infront of her suddenly.She was scared and about to shout but understands who it might be.

Preetha(irritated): youuu!!! kitne baar kaha aise math karo.dar gaya mein

He took out the helmet and he is rishi.

Rishi: meine bhi kitne baar bola ki mere bina math aao akele.

Preetha(covering up):  haa.......mujhe laga thum busy ho so isiliye

Rishi: chal jhuti.....waise na meine observe kiya thum mujhe avoid kar rahi ho   

Preetha: aisa kuch nahi hai yaar

Rishi: aise hi.....mere bina hi college aa rahi ho,mere bina canteen ja rahi ho,mere bina ghar ja rahi ho

Preetha: What rubbish? Maybe I was i hurry and that's why   .....ye sab na  thumhara galath fehmi hai aur kuch nai ?