SLICE-5

Preetha went with rishi to canteen but her thoughts were about karan.Rishi seeing her preoccupied moves her a little. 

Preetha(back from her thoughts) : haa bathao

Rishi: thum bathao ....kya hua?

Preetha: mujhe kya hua hain?

Rishi: arey library se dekh raha hu.......kuch bhi bol rahe ho kuch bhi soch rahe ho.kya hua?

Seeing his tension for her,

Preetha(smiling): Nothing yaar.........exams heinaa.thats it.

Rishi: thum kyun tension le rahe ho......hame tension lena chahiye.we are last minute readers......

Preetha giggles.

Preetha: ahaa isiliye Principal sir ne thumhe Recruitments ka head banaya tha naa....hmm  

Rishi(annoyed): kya recruitment head yaar.mujhe pasand nai lag raha hai.  

Preetha: kyun?

Rishi: aur nai tho...bahot busy ho raha hu mein.......companies ke saath tie up karna,representatives se baath karna,directors ko progress bathana,schedules banana.........oh god!!!mein thumhare saath bilkul spend nai kar pa raha hu(sadly)

Preetha(smiling): mein kaha jaungaa...thumhare saamne hu kabhi bhi time spend karlena.lekin ab yeh bahot important phase hein life mein.thumhe pata heinaa rishi........ham kitna mehnat kiya hein iss college mein admission keliye.din bhar sirf padayi ki......atlast we got suceeded. I am very happy that you got the opportunity to be the recruitment head.Fulfill all your responsibilities efficiently.I want to see you in the greatest positions teddy and i know one day you will be there........uske baad jitna ham chahe utna time spend karenge. Theekey.....mein thumhe chodke kabhi nai jaaunga.

Listening preetha's words rishi's energy was boosted.He was happy for his position but became sad when he was not able to spend time with her.But now her assurance made him strong enough.

Rishi: .kal nai ab stress free lag raha hai mujhe and it's because of you.......(she smiles and he holds her hands)mujheab koi afsos nai hoga ki mein thumhare saath spend nai kar paa raha hu because you want me to do this and I will.I promise i will fulfill my responsibilities efficiently and I will make you feel proud.thank you so much mickey........thumne tho jaado kiya.

He kisses her hands.

Preetha: That's Preetha arora........

Rishi(mind): My preetha arora......

Preetha: so order kare........

They give the order and he talks about some thing but preetha's thoughts revolve about karan.

Preetha: usse manana hogaa........

She sadly sighs seeing the mobile.

AADYA'S HOUSE

She was in her room dancing,seeing karan pictures in her mobile.Suddenly,her father came to her room.

Arun: aadya.....

aadya(startled): da......dad....aap(hides the phone behind her)

Arun: kya kar rahi thi thum?

Aadya: k....ku...kuch nai dad.bas.....

Arun: thumhara phone do?

Aadya: k....kyun dad?

Arun: I said give me your phone.

She was afraid and gives him the phone.He sees karan's photo.

Arun: he is karan.right?

Aadya: aap kaise janthe hein.