[3] Hiro and Baymax getting caught by Tadashi for following you

I was inspired to make this small scenario of Hiro and Batmax getting caught by Tadashi while they're trying to follow you for some unknown reason and Tadashi decides to embarrass Hiro for it. Enjoy! ^.^ - ChinitaPlease

"Sh! Be quiet Baymax! We don't want to be caught." Hiro whispered to Baymax who waddled behind Hiro. Hiro continued to crept behind you, staying at a distance that makes it seem like he wasn't trying to stalk you.

"Why are we following this young lady, Hiro?" Baymax asked, blinking at the teen who motioned him to be quiet. Baymax looked at Hiro trying to keep quiet while following the small teenage girl ahead of them.

"B-because! I-I'm making sure that she's making it home safe and that she won't be hurt at night!" Hiro stammered, trying to come up with a good excuse on why he's following you.

You heard whispering behind you, you looked at the corners of your eyes and saw two figures. Well one figure and a big white inflatable being that seems to be waddling with the figure. You felt your hands getting clammy from being nervous and cautious.

"But it is barely dark outside, Hiro." Baymax replied, looking around San Fransokyo. Hiro face palmed and continued to follow you, trying not to look suspicious.

Hiro saw you enter a building, he tilted his head to the side in confusion. That's when Hiro realized something, he was following you in a circle (well more like a square but yea that works too).

"So! Following your little crush around huh, Hiro?" A familiar voice called out from behind Hiro, Hiro jumped in fear and turned around quickly. Tadashi was standing next to Baymax with a smirk on his face.

"W-what! I don't know what you're talking about, Tadashi!" Hiro scoffed, Tadashi raised his eye brow and gave Hiro a smile that made Hiro confused. Why was Tadashi smiling at Hiro like that?

Tadashi grabbed Hiro and swung him over his shoulders and entered the Lucky Cat Café where you're currently at, talking to Aunt Cass. Well crap. Aunt Cass looked up from both of your conversation and looked at Tadashi and Hiro surprised. Baymax was waddling up the stairs, trying his best not to be seen.

"Tadashi? Hiro? What are you boys doing?" Aunt Cass asked, looking at the Hamada brothers in confusion. Tadashi grinned when he saw you looking at from Aunt Cass to the two of them.

"Oh no. Please someone kill me." Hiro muttered after he made eye contact with you. Hiro felt like he was going to explode from embarrassment.

"Hey, Aunt Cass! Who is this?" Tadashi asked, a sly smile appearing on his face. Tadashi sat down next to you, with Hiro still over his shoulders.

"Oh! Tadashi, Hiro, meet [Y/N [L/N] she's applying for a job here at the Lucky Cat Café! And [Y/N] meet my nephews, Hiro and Tadashi Hamada." Aunt Cass introduced the three of you to each other. You smiled at them shyly and waved, your cheeks turning pink a little.

Tadashi was pretty cute! But then again there's Hiro, the adorable flustered male that's currently trying his best to not stare at you and your beauty.

"Hiro! The girl that you've been following is pretty cute! You have great taste little brother!" Tadashi teased as he put Hiro down from his shoulder. Hiro's face immediately turned red, Hiro punched Tadashi's arms and glared at Tadashi with a red face.

You were blushing, your face the same color as Hiro's at the moment. Tadashi laughed and gave you a heartwarming smile. (Author: Tadashi's smile is to die for! O///_///O)

"Alright little buddy! I'm going to leave you with your little girlfriend and we'll see what happens there okay?" Tadashi asked, getting up before lightly punching Hiro's shoulder.

After Tadashi left, Hiro face planted his face into the table, making you laugh lightly. "Thanks a lot Tadashi, now she thinks I'm creepy!" Hiro thought to himself, as he try to make a conversation with you. Later that day, the two of you hit it off of course, Tadashi was watching the whole thing happen with a faint smile on his face.

Yay! I updated! :) gonna try to post more later! ^.^ Hopefully this one shot is at least more than 10 parts then I'll make an official BH6 one shot with various male characters from BH6 :) - ChinitaPlease