[32] HuniePop - a dating game?

It's finally summer! uwu Which means I can make the fan fictions I've been planning on publishing or making! :D The picture is a visual representation of the game that Hiro is playing! [If there's no picture.. Look up Jacksepticeye playing HuniePop ^^] - ChinitaPlease

Hiro's bedroom was quiet and dark. Really dark. Almost pitch black! The room was illuminated by Hiro's computer screen.

Hiro was so focused on the game that he don't notice you walking in on him playing a certain game.

A game that's basically rated 18+ that Cass and Tadashi wouldn't let him play.

"I love it when you bite in and the juice drips down your chin!" Aiko Yumi says, Hiro's eyes widened at her comment.

"Can this game get any bette-" Hiro was cut off by someone clearing their throat. Hiro's eyes widened and slowly turned around.

Right there was you, his girlfriend. Oh! And Tadashi decides to join the party! And Baymax! Can things get even more worse and embarrassing?

Oh wait it can! What if Tadashi and Baymax give him another lesson on safe sex, puberty, hormones, and all of those embarrassing things!??

"What are you playing?" You blinked at your boyfriend, leaning close to his computer screen.

"You're playing HuniePop, Hiro? The game that Aunt Cass and I forbid you to play?" Tadashi asks, cocking his eyebrow at his embarrassed little brother.

"Hey! Be glad that he's not watching porn!" You shrugged your shoulders, Tadashi nodded his head in agreement before shooting his brother a very stern look.

"Hiro Hamada! What level are you on?! You better not be on the last stage of the game." Tadashi says, pulling Hiro up and away from the computer.

"He's on the last level! I think he's on the fifth and final date with... Aiko Yumi." You said, glancing at the screen.

Tadashi shot Hiro a(n) "are you kidding me?" look before shaking his head in disappointment.

"I got curious!" Hiro exclaimed, his face turning into a bright red. His face felt really hot, a bead of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Curiosity kills a cat, Hiro." Tadashi clicked his tongue before heading towards Hiro's computer.

"What are you doing, Tadashi?" Hiro asks nervously, watching his brother close out the game.

"I'm deleting the game, Hiro." Tadashi replies, deleting the game and possibly putting on safety mode on Hiro's computer.

"I sense an emotional distress." Baymax spoke up, scanning the younger Hamada whose fuming.

"That's not cool, Tadashi!" Hiro pouts, his face was still flustered. You chuckled and ruffled his messy black hair.

"Hiro, you can't blame Tadashi for being protective and strict! You are going through puberty." You chuckled, messing with his hair.

"What about you? You're going through puberty too!" Hiro says bluntly, puffing his cheeks out.

"Me? I don't do those weird things you boys do to pleasure yourselves. I never do! Plus who would do that?" You asked, Baymax finished scanning Hiro and popped up a scale and diagram of Hiro's hormones, health, etc.

"Hiro's blood pressure is going up, his heart beat is increasing rapidly, hormones are increasing at a high level." Baymax continued to list all of the things on the chart.

Hiro's face immediately went pale, knowing what Baymax was going to say next. It's always the usual answer for his strange behaviors.

To Tadashi, it was quite entertaining! Watching his little brother get all embarrassed and flustered, stuttering and denying Baymax's diagnosis.

"Diagnosis: Puberty!" Baymax finished, Hiro groaned and face palmed and shook his head in embarrassment.

"So... Does that mean you have to give Hiro another sex talk?" You mumbled to Tadashi, he chuckles and shrugs.

"It's not going to be about puberty! It's going to be about his new urges and temptations." Tadashi replies, your eyes widened along with Hiro.

"WHAT!?!" Hiro screeched, Tadashi nodded his head and walked to the front of the room, Baymax's belly began showing words from Tadashi's lesson.

"NEW URGES AND TEMPTATIONS AS A YOUNG ADOLESCENT BOY DEVELOPS INTO AN ADULT"

You began to snicker, only to be silenced by Hiro's heated glare. Oh boy! Another embarrassing lesson by Tadashi Hamada and Baymax! Fun!

Updated! uwu this was requested by @HiroHamadasWife cx I hope you like it! It was suppose to he made yesterday but I kind of got distracted xD More one shots will be here later ^^ maybe tomorrow cx - ChinitaPlease