[6] Tripping in front of Hiro and landing on your face

This is a cute picture of Baymax :3 anyways! This one shot is basically based on what happened to me when I try to get my crush's attention... I tripped and fell on my face xD enjoy yours and my embarrassment! ^.^ - ChinitaPlease

"Look! There's Hiro! Now... Go and get him tiger!" Honey Lemon shoved you towards Hiro's direction. Hiro was hanging out with Wasabi, Fred, Tadashi and Baymax.

"I-I can't! I-I'll end up embarrassing myself." You stammered, your cheeks turning red in embarrassment. Honey Lemon couldn't help but squeal while Gogo blew a bubble and popped her gum.

"Woman up." Gogo stated, trying to push you towards the group. You looked at the group and bit your lip nervously and nodded your head. Honey and Gogo gave you a thumbs up and a(n) encouraging smile.

You turned around and looked at the group Hiro's in and smiled shyly. You were walking towards the group, before you could reach his group, you tripped on your own foot and face planted into the ground.

Honey Lemon and Gogo gasped and covered their mouth while the boy's eyes widened and flinched. You groaned and laid on your back and covered your face in embarrassment.

"[Y/N]!" Honey and Gogo exclaimed, running towards you. Gogo and Honey and the rest of the boys rushed to where you were laying. Hiro knelt down and frantically helped you up.

"Are you okay, [Y/N]!??" Hiro exclaimed, you looked at Hiro embarrassed and nodded your head shyly.

"You have fallen." Baymax said, waddling towards you.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax asked, as the pain scale appearing on the screen. You blinked and looked at Baymax before pointing at the number.

"Number 10, because I face planted into the ground and I think I broke my nose." You whined, holding your nose, trying your best not to make contact with your maybe somewhat broken nose.

"I will scan you for your injuries." Baymax said, scanning you. Hiro held your hand, making your heart beat quicken its pace and your cheeks heating up. You tripped in front of your crush and face planted... In front of the Hiro Hamada, the cutest guy at the university.

"You have no broken nose, but a bruised nose. I suggest you put an ice pack on your nose to stop the swelling. Although, it seems that your heart beat is beating rapidly, your blood pressure is elevated. I am sensing hormones raging. Diagnosis... You're a cutie." Baymax said, everything went silent. Your face turned bright red along with Hiro's face.

"Whoa, Tadashi my man! I thought you made a nurse robot! Not a flirting robot!" Fred exclaimed, slinging his arms around Tadashi's shoulders.

"Oops, I mean... Diagnosis- Puberty." Baymax corrected himself as Tadashi began fixing Baymax's glitches. Wasabi handed you a ice pack and Hiro gently placed the ice pack on your nose. You flinched and sighed, you smiled shyly at Hiro who gave you a smile.

"Are you okay, [Y/N]?" Hiro asked softly, gazing into your beautiful [e/c] eyes. Almost getting lost into your eyes. You blushed in embarrassment and nodded your head, your cheeks turning redder and redder.

"I'm fine, but my dignity and pride is probably bruised." You replied shyly, looking down in embarrassment. Hiro tilted your head up and gave you a cute smile, his teeth gap showing. So adorable!

"Well... If this makes you, and your pride and dignity better, will you go out on a date with me this Friday?" Hiro asked hopefully, his brown eyes shining with hope. You smiled shyly and nodded your head.

"I'd love to, Hiro! Pick me up at 6?" You smiled at Hiro, Hiro nodded his head rapidly. A big grin appearing on his face. While Tadashi was fixing Baymax, Tadashi have a faint smile on his face.

"My little brother has finally asked his dream girl out." Tadashi thought, while fixing Baymax's glitch. Wasabi and Fred high five each other while Honey took a picture and Gogo was nodding in approval.

Baymax seemed to have a glitch! He called you cute though! :3 Woohoo! Posted this at 12 in the morning and I do not regret it! XD I had fun making this one shot because I literally tripped in front of my crush, but I didn't fall on my face nor did I break my nose! XD I just added that part for fun and for the full effect. Thank you for reading ^.^ I'll make more later cx - ChinitaPlease