[15] Purple neck bruises aka hickies

I'm sorry but who is this gorgeous cosplayer? Holy crap he is so beautiful and he looks just like Hiro! But only real and.... His hair is a bit more organized XD Here is one shot number 15 for Hiro Hamada himself! Enjoy! ^^ - ChinitaPlease

Hiro yawned and entered SFIT and looked around confused. Everyone in the building was giggling and pointing at him. Why were people laughing and pointing at him? Even his friends are in that crowd! Then there's Tadashi who shook his head in disapproval.

Hiro quickly walked up to Fred and Wasabi and looked at them questionably. Fred began laughing while Wasabi's eyes widened at the sight of the younger Hamada.

"Guys! Why is everyone looking at me?" Hiro asked nervously, Wasabi laughed nervously and pointed at his neck.

"My neck? What about it?" Hiro asked cluelessly, Wasabi face palmed himself and looked at Fred who continued to laugh. Before Fred could say anything, Tadashi walked up to them with a stern look. Oh no.

"Hiro Hamada, what is that on your neck?" Tadashi asked, Hiro tilted his head to the side and blinked at Tadashi confused.

"What's on my neck?" Hiro asked cluelessly, Gogo and Honey Lemon handed him the compact mirror. Hiro opened the compact mirror and looked at his neck, Hiro's eyes widened and blushed.

"Purple neck bruises?" Hiro stammered, Tadashi face palmed and sighed. That's until you walked into the room, face bright red.

"Hiro Hamada! Wh-why did you leave these marks on me!?!" You screeched, lunging towards him, only to be held back by Tadashi. (A/N: I don't know why I always make Tadashi touch or hold you back...)

"I-I didn't think it would be there!" Hiro stammered, his face turning red. You pouted and continued to blushed in embarrassment.

"Well now my parents saw the hickies or "love bites" and they gave me a forty five minute sex talk! ... Again!" You exclaimed, the others looked at you confused.

"Again?" Wasabi exclaimed, his eyes getting wider and wider in amusement. You laughed nervously and pointed at both Baymax and Tadashi.

"Those two were the first ones to lecture both me and Hiro about teen pregnancy and safe sex." You mumbled, trying to hide the bruises on your neck.

"And yet it didn't stop the two of you from sucking on each other, giving each other bruises." Tadashi sighed in defeat. Hiro zipped his jacket up and puffed his cheeks out while you wrapped your scarf around your neck and crossed your arms across your chest.

Never again.
.
.
.
.
Sadly it didn't turn out well. The two of you end up having additional love bites on your necks and shoulders. Which ended with Tadashi and Baymax giving the two of you the talk about new urges of an adolescent.

Woo! I updated! :) I hope you all enjoy this one shot and I'll make more later! ^^ The next one shot is going to be a bit more.... Embarrassing and awkward because I found a perfect picture for those who ship Tadashi x Hiro *coughs awkwardly* me *cough* surely I'm not the only one! XD considering there's a fan art about it! So I'm not the only one! Cx more one shots coming later :3 - ChinitaPlease