[26] Ripped hospital gowns

Flower boy Hamada anyone? Yayy updates! XD okay so... This one shot is going to be dedicated to my favorite Youtuber... Whose in the hospital in Ohio right now. He said not to worry... Then again he said that he's in a lot of pain. Thanks for making me even more worried .-. - ChinitaPlease

"Why do I have to wear this? I look stupid!" You huffed, looking down at the hospital gown that likes to expose your butt.

"Ms. [L/N], you have to wear the gown for many reasons." The nurse said, writing in her clipboard.

"Ugh... Nurses." You thought, trying your best not to pull or tug on the IV that's sticking right out of your arms.

How did they put the IV in arms anyways? Do they like.... Stab it into your arms?!? You know what? You didn't even want to know how they do it.

"Hospitals freak me out." You sighed, laying in the hospital bed and looked up at the white rooftop. Everything is so white!

"Oh, honey. There's nothing to freak out about." The nurse said in a soothing tone, checking on your heart beat.

"People die in here... They die on operation tables and during the operation." You replied, trying to get away from the nurse that's getting into your personal bubble.

"There's visitors for [Y/N] [L/N]." Another nurse popped her head into the room, the nurse that's in your personal space nodded her head and walked towards the door and opened it before leaving.

"Hey, [Y/N]! How are you feeling?" Hiro asked, entering the room with the rest of the Hamada's.

"I'm freaked out! I don't know what's wrong with me, people are poking me with needles, they're writing things down, they're not telling me what's wrong with me, most of all.. I'm in a hospital!" You freaked out, the heart monitor beeping quickly, everyone panicked and tried to calm you down.

"Calm down, sweetheart! I'm sure there's nothing major." Aunt Cass said, trying to calm you down.

You were slowly calming down, you were taking deep breaths and sighed. Tadashi gave you a comforting smile and patted your head.

Hiro held your hand and and gently rubbed your arms, avoiding the stupid IV that's sticking out of your arms.

"So... I see that you have to wear that thing that likes to show your butt.." Hiro commented, grinning at you stupidly (it's cute though).

You blushed and smacked his arms, Hiro pouted at you. You stuck your tongue out at Hiro and gently shove him.

"I hate wearing it... I feel like if there's a gust of wind... Everything will fly up, revealing my underwear." You grumbled, grabbing the stiff pillow and hugged it.

"That would suck! But it would be so funny!" Hiro burst out laughing, he laid on the hospital bed and clutched on his stomach.

Tadashi rolled his head and smacked Hiro upside the head, now it was your turn to laugh your butt off. Though, you stopped right after when you felt your stomach hurting.

"I'm sure it won't happen, don't worry about it." Tadashi said softly, you sighed and nodded your head. Tadashi was like an older brother to you.

You hugged Tadashi and buried your face into his chest. Hiro felt jealousy and, tried pulling you towards him, only to...

RIIIIIIIIIIP

Everything went silent. Your eyes widened, you were afraid to look.

"I thought hospital gowns don't tear easily...." Tadashi mumbled, Hiro laughed nervously when the three of you (You, Aunt Cass, and Tadashi) glared at Hiro.

"Hiro!!! The gown ripped! Now I have to wear another one. Great." You mumbled, pulling the blanket up to cover.... All of you.

"I'll get the nurse." Aunt Cass sighed, walking out of the room to get the nurse.

Hiro gave you a nervous smile whilst Tadashi gave Hiro the look of disapproval. Like the ones he gave Hiro when the two of them were thrown into prison when they got caught in the alley for boy fighting.

I think a torn hospital gown would be embarrassing. Though, they don't rip easily. But in this one shot, they do! XD I've never been in a hospital before... Only when I was born xD my little brother had to be in the hospital because he broke his toe... His foot was brushed by a TV so.. Yea! More will be made later c: - ChinitaPlease