[42] Stairs

Hello, everyone! It has been a while, hasn't it? I truly apologize for not updating in such a long time! I have been busy because my life took a turn that I didn't expect for it to. I moved to another state, I'm not in college unfortunately due to many changes and adjustments in my life. Plus I don't want to be in college; I just want to be an author (which is happening very soon hopefully). ANYWAYS! Enjoy this new one shot that! ^_^ - ChinitaPlease (thinking of changing my username... if I can...)

DISCLAIMER: It's been a while since I have written anything, so if my style of writing has changed or is a bit off, it's probably because I took a long break from writing. 

You love stairs. Houses with stairs, building with stairs, restaurants with stairs, apartments with... stairs! You can walk up the stairs, walk down the stairs and slide down the railing if you're too lazy to walk! You have a thing for stairs and you have no idea why. Well... it's probably because you have never lived in a house that had stairs before (unless you have then... let's pretend that you've never lived in a house with stairs before for the sake of this part of the one shot :P).  You've seen people complained about living in stairs because there's a lot more places to clean, more places to walk and more walking distance to the fridge.

"I don't get why you hate them! I love them!" You said, plopping down on Hiro's seat beside his computer. "I hate them because I get winded easily whenever I walk up the stairs just to get to my bedroom!" Hiro says, sitting down on his bed. "I want to know why you're so in love with stairs or anything that has stairs." Hiro says, rolling his eyes. "It's stairs, Hiro! I love stairs! Plus, any place with stairs have more space." You said, smiling at Hiro. "That's not true." Hiro says, shaking his head.

"And how do you know that?" You ask, crossing your arms over your chest. "I don't know, just ask Harry Potter! He lived UNDER the stairs." Hiro says, you blinked at him. "But there were space under the stairs for him to sleep under there!" You said slowly. Hiro face palms and shook his head. "Would you stop talking about space?" Hiro shushes you, you snickered and got up from the chair and sat down beside Hiro on his bed. "Stairs are cool and all, but walking up and down the stairs is a pain in the butt. I'm always winded when it comes to stairs." Hiro says.

"It's not the stair's fault that you're in bad shape." Tadashi commented, walking into their bedroom with Baymax waddling behind Tadashi. Hiro frowns at Tadashi's comment. "I am not in bad shape, Tadashi! I work out and I have a six pack." Hiro protested, crossing his arms over his chest. "Six packs of what? Gummy bears?" Tadashi cocks his eyebrows at Hiro, a small smirk appearing on his face.

"You know what I meant!" Hiro hissed, standing up on his feet and pointed at you. "Just ask [Y/n]! She's seen my six packs before!" Hiro says proudly, his nose sticking up in the air proudly. "Really?" Tadashi asks, not buying what Hiro was trying to sell. "Yes!" Hiro nods his head. "[Y/N], is that true? Does he really have a six pack?" Tadashi asks, clearly not convinced. "Oh no, don't bring me into this." You chuckled, shaking your head and got up from the bed as well. 

"Let's go back into the topic of why I love stairs so much!" You chimed happily, grinning widely. "Not again." Hiro groans, falling on his bed with his face buried into his pillow. "Hey, this is the first time where [Y/N] isn't talking about those boy bands (or bands/singers/actors) she's been obsessed with." Tadashi chuckles. "How dare- (insert favorite boy band/band/singers/actors/rappers here) is amazing! How can you not talk about them?" You gasped, looking at Tadashi with your mouth agape. "Oh, I'm sure they're amazing! But I don't get how you can talk about them so much." Tadashi says, walking to his side of the room.

"It's a gift." You said, smiling at Tadashi proudly. "More like an unhealthy obsession." Hiro's voice was muffled by his pillow. Hiro rolls over on his bed and looks at you with a frown. "You talk about them more than you talk about me!" Hiro pouts, sitting up on his bed. "You don't know that." You said, scoffing quietly. "You know, I'd rather have you talk about your love for stairs than your love for celebrities that you seem to love more than you love me!" Hiro says nonchalantly. "Are you doubting my feelings for you?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, I'm not..." Hiro trails off, looking off to the side. "You are!" You accused, pointing your index finger at Hiro. "Can we change the subject now?" Hiro says, getting up from his bed and begins to walk out of the bedroom. "Oh no, you're not walking away from me, Hiro Hamada!" You said, following after him. Wanting to get away from the situations fast, Hiro ran down the stairs, skipping a few steps as he does so. You being you and you being... clumsy, you wanted to both try that and catch up to your stubborn boyfriend. 

"Come back here, Hiro! We're not done talking!" You said, watching your boyfriend descends down the stairs gracefully. Well... at least that how you saw him while Tadashi and Baymax sees Hiro wheezing as he continues running down the stairs. "We're done talking, [Y/N]! We will talk about this tomorrow." Hiro wheezed, trying to catch his breath at the bottom of the stairs before walking off. You began walking down the stairs, trying to copy what Hiro has done as he was going down the stairs. Walking fast (more like running, but okay) and skipping a few steps.

"Hiro Hamad-AAAH!" You yelped when your foot missed a step, your right heel slipped from the edge of one of the steps, sending you tumbling down the wooden stairs with a series of loud thuds following soon right after as you continued to tumble and tumble and tumble down the stairs. Hiro stopped in his tracks when he heard you screamed, Hiro quickly turned around and ran towards the stairs. You weren't tumbling down the stairs anymore; no, you were rolling down the stairs!

You soon slammed into the wall in the end after you have reached the bottom, you groaned in pain. Hiro, Tadashi, Cass and Baymax rushed towards you. Well, Baymax was waddling, but he was waddling as fast as he could towards your direction. "[Y/N], [Y/N], [Y/N]! Are you okay?!" Hiro asks frantically, cradling you in his arms and gently patted your cheeks. "That was a painful fall." You groaned. "I'm gonna get some ice packs." Aunt Cass says, rushing off to the kitchen to grab an ice pack for you. "Baymax, scan [Y/N] for some possible injuries." Tadashi says.

"The only thing that's injured is my pride and love for stairs." You grunted. "Scanning complete." Baymax says. "Looks like you didn't sustain any awful injuries from that fall, [Y/N]. But you will be having bruises form on your body from that fall." Tadashi says, looking at the charts on Baymax's screen. Aunt Cass came back with ice packs in her hands and handed them to you as Hiro carries you over to the couch.

"So, what do we learn from here?" Hiro asks, looking down at you. "That I officially hate stairs now." You groaned, laying down on the couch with your arms over your eyes. "And that you shouldn't be running down the stairs or skipping a few steps down the stairs or else you will fall and hurt yourself!" Tadashi added, looking down at you. "Yea.. that too." You muttered, pouting.

YAY! I new chapter! :D I don't know how I feel about this chapter, but I hope you all like it and learn something new! .... Not run down the stairs or skip a few steps on the stairs or else you fall! Then again, people still slip down the stairs even when they're not doing that! Be careful peeps! 

So... any of you a fan of: Miraculous Ladybug, Voltron: Legendary Defender, The Dragon Prince? If so, I'm planning on releasing some one shots for the three fandoms since I finished watching all seasons for Voltron, caught up on Miraculous Ladybug! Still watching Dragon Prince, but anyone interested in reading it if I make either fan fics of it or one shots? Let me know ^^