new home

I love wolves but I also love tigers , but unicorns scare me.

Vote and comment :

*********************

Rain pov✓ :

"Honey, wake up, we're about to land" someone said while shaking me slightly.

Slowly I opened my eyes and groaned.

Waking up is so hard.

I looked over at my mom and let out a massive yawn.

"What did you say, I didn't fully comprehend it" wow that was such a big word, proud of that.

"I said we're about to land" she repeated while rolling her eyes.

"Gotcha" I said while fastening my seatbelt.

The landing was slightly ruff but apart from that, all was good.

I was still half asleep, during the whole landing but ohh well.

We were one of the last to exit the plane, but that doesn't matter.

I carried my phone and laptop aswell as my headphones with me, then me, my mom and dad walked to the luggage collecting bit

I always forget the name of it.

'somthing smell off with this place' snow said with a bit of uneasyness.

'its a new place, of course it'll smell off' I told her in a 'duh' tone.

"I soppose' she said before cutting the link and going to the back of my mind.

"Here we go" I said to my parents once we had all collected our luggage.

"Yup" they both said as we walked through the airport doors which lead to the outside world.

I stiffled a yawn as we walked over to a taxi that my mom called for.

We placed our luggage in the back before getting in.

My dad told the guy where we're going and the guy started to drive.

Both my mom and me had no clue what the new house looked like nor the place it's at.

My dads seen pictures but that about it, he knows more than us still.

After an 2 hour drive we parked outfront of a normal sized house.

We all got out, and got our luggage.

Once the taxi guy drove off I took the chance to fully look around the place.

The house was surrounded with a forest and the whole place had snow covering it, which will be so much fun to run in.

Good thing my tiger heat keeps me warm, am literally in shorts and a baggy jumper and I still fell warm.

'lets go for a run' snow said excitedly.