"No problem Deku."

"Oh no!"

The girls ran over. Izuku is shaking. Mina got on her knees and he hands me to her. My vision is getting blurry and people are talking and yelling but I can't understand what they are saying. My whole body is going limp. I looked down and Momo is trying to stop the bleeding and Mina is crying. Uraraka is fighting for attacks. I turn my head and Izuku is talking to them. I raise a hand up and put in on he's wet cheek. I can only see a shadow now. But I smile sweetly at him.

"My hero......"

"Mmmm mmma."

I can't understand anything. Kinda sucks. My hand went limp and hit the ground. I saw a flash of green before everything went black.

.

.

.

Izuku's POV

"Ok Mina please watch her ok I will be right back."

I went to stand but I felt a soft hand on my cheek. She looked at me with half closed eyes and a sweet smile. A tear fell from her eyes. I froze I don't know what to do.

"My hero....."

"No please don't I will be back ok."

That's all she said before her hand dropped to the ground. My eyes widened and more tears came out. My quirk activated its self from all the emotions. Mina tried to wake her up but nothing worked. I looked around everyone is getting hurt. This is my nightmare not exactly what Y/n let me see years ago but close and if I do nothing then it will become exact. I stood up and turned my back to the girls and spoke over my shoulder.

"Please look after her."

I activated my quirk at 1000% and got in the fight with Todoroki and Kacchan. I ran for him he didn't see me and I hit him right in the head. He went flying. We stood there for a second waiting for him to get up. Todoroki on my left and Kacchan on my right.

"Yo Deku you ok?"

"Nope."

Is all I said before attacking again.

Few minutes later

We are losing. Most of our class is down except the ones with Y/n.

"Now what Deku?"

"I have a crazy plan. Kacchan Todoroki give me your hands."

"Deku no you can't do this again."

"Kacchan JUST GIVE ME YOUR HAND!!!!"

"Fine."

They did so and I cut there hands with glass then my own. Giving them One for all.

"Now we have about a good couple of minutes let's go."

"What if someone sees?"