Chapter 13 - A Rushed Conclusion

Things have been going well. After meeting everyone, surprisingly the worries Sans had been holding onto for years were disproven. They had no intentions of ever hurting Sans' friends and family, his only real concern, so they all moved along with bonding pretty well.

Overall, Sans found he actually enjoyed all of his soulmates. They were all fun in their unique ways, and each had a different bond with Sans. Heck, they even got along with Papyrus, which was nice.

Jane's soulmate mark of Sans was a ribcage running down her back, looking similar to Toby's tattoo. She was firm and confident, although constantly checking that she looked nice, she took the reign of their hangout session. Which quickly descended into making out, but it's what most of them did, it seemed.

After that he had met with Bloody Painter, or Helen, who was pretty surprised Sans didn't ask him to draw him. Apparently, artists went through that alot, poor guy. His own tattoo was crossed bones on his right hand, the hand he used to paint with. When they hung out, Sans simply accompanied Helen as he painted with blood. Then was promptly kissing him. It was a weird day.

Masky, or Tim, was up next, and all they did was make out. All day. They stopped shortly after to watch Parks and Rec, a decision both were happy with, before they watched Slenderman chase out Offender with the end of a broom. Parks and Rec was frankly hilarious, but it didn't compare to that. Sans was pretty happy to watch the guy get chased out.

Hoodie, who's real name was Brian, came after, and they mostly just watched conspiracy videos. Which was odd, as CreepyPastas themselves were conspiracies, but he rolled with it. Brian was surprisingly into Bigfoot, and loved to watch videos about him. They mostly held hands, but Sans was also pretty cool with that. He was usually down for anything. His soulmate mark was a white heart, a monsters soul, over where his was, with two bones wrapped around it.

It was fun to bond with everyone, and to spend time with them. After their original bonding days set up by Slenderman, they all just hung out. Sometimes at the mansion, and other times at Sans' house. His brother and friends, while surprised by the sudden outburst of serial killers within their lives, had adapted to the situation. It became a normal routine, and Sans was happy with it.

In the end, he loved his CreepyPasta Soulmates.

And that's all that mattered.

《》《》《》

Yeah, that's it, I'm done. This is the conclusion. 

Hey, I warned you guys, didn't I? I mean, I finished it, just really rushed and extremely badly, lol. Seriously, I never planned to ever continue this story. When I have no plot or threat, I tend to become stagnant in my writing, as you can tell. I did finish it, but I'm sorry the conclusion is only 400 words. I tried, I really did, but now I want to burn this book. I procrastinated so hard I finished my animaiton meme before I finished writing 400 words. 

So yeah, that's it for this story, because like I said, this is about the extent I can write.

HOWEVER

The book I'm actually looking forward to, SansxJane (Sane) and the Boyfriend of the Dead AU (Where Sans is a smol and cute zombie and Jane is a hot and fierce survivor who both luv each other very much) is coming out next! Frankly, whenever I wrote a chapter for this, I just wanted to write that story. Which is why I ended this today because I want to upload the SansxJane story! Seriously, I'm extremely excited to write it! Keep a lookout for the story because it's going to either be coming out later today or tomorrow! I'm sorry about this story, but frankly it was dead from the start, and either way I managed to finish it in a conclusion that's so bad I'll probably bury this book to the bottom of the list. Anywho, make sure to watch my profile for the next couple of days for the next book I'm actually looking forward to writing! Seriously, it's going to be awesome.

Also, check out my Youtube, because I'm uploading more animation memes / animatics on there, and I'm starting to dedicate more time to it! Including CreepyPasta x Undertale things! I'll put in a few examples, link is on my profile.

There's more than those two on my YT channel but you'll have to go find it and watch them yourselves! Please, go support the things I actually put effort into! Trust me, if you liked this book, you're going to like Sans as a cute flustered zombie and Jane as a survivor who takes no one's bullsh*t. Thanks for reading, I am so sorry for making your eyes bleed with my rushed, utterly terrible writing that I'm going to print just to burn from the lack of effort I used.