Chapter 12 - Eyeless Jack

"Are... are you okay?"

Sans gently knocked on the closet door, trying to see the man. He had barely gotten to enter the room before Eyeless Jack had panicked yet again, climbing into the closet and shutting the door before Sans could even get a word out.

"Hey, you know I'm fine with your diet as well, right?" Sans asked, "Slender explained it to me. I'm cool with anything you guys throw at me, really, so you don't have to be embarrassed."

Silence.

"Dude, I thought you already came out of the closet," Sans joked.

A muffled laugh escaped from within at his joke. Good, progress. Sans sat down next to the door, folding his arms onto his lap.

"So um, I'm not really sure what to talk about," Sans said, "Whenever I do my standup that's written and planned before, so yikes. I did do improve class when I was younger, so let me bury up those skills... your mom- wait no that's an insult. Well, I have a skele-ton of those to say. I think Masky and Hoodie told all of you guys about the comedy show, didn't they?"

"... Yeah..." A soft voice said from inside.

"It was a mess, and I'm pretty sure you guys are the ones who burned down that guys house. I don't blame you, seriously that guy sucked. So thanks for that."

"... No problem."

"You're name is Eyeless Jack, right? And you wear a blue mask?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's my soulmate mark. It's a blue mask on my sternum. What's yours?"

"It's a hand skeletal structure on my shoulder."

"Nice, a classic. Name's Sans, by the way, but I think you know that. I like blue, it's a nice color... what's your favorite color."

"Blue as well."

Sans turned. "Oh, sweet, that's pretty cool. Blue is the superior color."

"It is."

They sat in silence, Sans looking over at the closet again. Guy was pretty shy, no doubt about that. At least everyone else he's talked to so far were more open.

The closet creaked open slightly, and Sans turned to look again, but suddenly grey hands were reaching out and grasping him, dragging him into the dark space. After a moment of adjusting through the darkness, Sans had been settled onto his lap, Eyeless Jack hugging him from behind.

"I just like to cuddle," He mumbled, burying his head into Sans' shoulder.

"Same," Sans said, patting his head. "But you know, you could have just asked me instead of dragging me in here."

"I'm sorry, I'm really nervous," Eyeless Jack said quietly, "You're just really small and cute."

"Well you're normal height and adorable. I'd call it a fair trade."

~~~~~~

"Hey, Jack and Sans, your time is-"

Ben looked into the room, looking around the empty space. He then noticed the closet door, and heard certain sound coming from within.

"Nope," Ben said, closing the door.

《》《》《》

I think I'm going to do one chapter per CreepyPasta, then probably end the book so you guys see some fluff and jokes. I'm not going to do Ticci Toby, though, since he and Sans have their own book (Misplaced note *cough* go check it out *cough*) and Laughing Jack already had his turn so he's not getting one either. So is Jane, but that's because the next book I'm writing is JanexSans, so yeah. They had their turns.

And yes, Sans and Eyeless Jack got busy doing some 18+ stuff in the closet. I'm not writing the scene, but I'm implying it, so yeah.

Don't ask for sex scenes, implications is all you get