Chapter 11 - Slenderman

"So what did Papyrus say?" Slenderman asked, folding his hands onto his lap.

"He sent about 20 messages freaking out, then he finally figured out he could call me," Sans said, scrolling through his phone. "And now I'm going home at six."

"I doubt the conversation was that simple."

"Nah, he had a few panic attacks, started making his stress spaghetti. He was pretty mad I didn't tell him earlier."

"Because you were too busy flirting with Toby and Splendor."

"Well, now I'm too busy flirting with you."

Slenderman looked up from his notes. "You call this flirting?"

"I mean, you could take your pants off and we could try," Sans said.

"I wouldn't mind that. But I should let you know if we were to do that you wouldn't be going home at six." He set aside his papers.

"Oh, now I'm very interested in how that'd go, having sex with you."

"Just google it. Trust me, there are plenty of fanfictions relating to me and my... well, my extra appendages, per say."

"I'm not that perverted, Slendie."

"I can see you typing it in right now."

"Well... I have to know and go home by six tonight. It's a good compromise."

Slender looked through a few more papers, and Sans gazed up from his phone to watch his soulmate. He looked pretty busy constantly, from the very few times Sans has seen him.

"So," Sans said, "Do you run this entire thing?"

"Logically speaking, yes. The other killers within this house are rather... eccentric, per say, so I am the one in charge."

"That's cool. No wonder you run away to your office, you seem like an opposite of everyone. Especially Splendor."

"I'm the opposite of all of my brothers. We all have rather different interests, but thankfully only Splendor and I are your soulmates."

"Good thing."

Sans scooted his chair forward, looking down at the papers.

"What exactly are these for?"

"Organization. Who does what chores, who kills when, you know, it keeps this mansion afloat."

"I think you overwork yourself, bud."

Slender chuckled. "I do believe so, yes."

"I think I got a solution for that."

Slenderman looked up to see Sans twirling one of his hoodie strings around his finger. "I think I got a good solution to relieve some stress. Take off your tie."

~~~~~~

Slenderman and Sans sat in front of a T.V, both wearing pajamas with a bowl of popcorn between them.

"This was a fantastic idea," Slender said.

"Watching the Office is great for stress, works 100% of the time," Sans said, winking at him.

《》《》《》

You can see my will to write this book rapidly deteriorating, whoops

But hey I warned ya guys that the writing was going to drop, and yup it's happening, rip. I'll finish the story but I actually have no interest in this story