"What's wrong Talia?" He asked into the phone. I pouted. I know he said he was only with her because of his guilty conscience but I couldn't help bug feel that through all the time Harry has spent with her he has come to care for her.

Even the slightest.

"This has nothing to do with that. I love her, you have to understand that and let me go..." He whispered. I kept my eyes on him. I wished I could hear what she was saying.

"No-no you.. Talia, you wouldn't dare.. I can't, I can't go over... I-" and then his color changed, and he paled. "Put it down Talia, I'll be there in a bit. I promise. Just put it down I-"

He began moving around the room, ignoring my eyes as he looked for his shoes and sat on the bed to put them on.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He didn't even look at me.

"Please. I'll be there in ten. Yes. Yes I swear." He desperately spoke, and ended the call before finishing tying his shoe laces.

"Where are you going?" I said when he stood up, and grabbed his coat.

"Talia needs my help. She has a knife and.. She says she'll kill herself if I don't go there now. " He began walking towards the door and I ran to him, and grabbed his arm before it could touch the door handle.

"Are you kidding!? You can't leave! She's just trying to make you guilty again. Why do you keep falling for her games." I seethed out angrily. I silently hoped she would slit her own throat with that knife. Would be doing us a favor.

"Even if she was I can't risk it okay. I just can't. I won't be able to live with myself if something happens to her because of me." He replied and shut his eyes.

"Why? Because you're searching for happiness? What's so wrong with that!" I yelled.

His hand grasped mine and he pulled it off his. Before openig the door.

"Harry I swear to god if you walk out of that door I'm done." I said. I was calmer this time. He stopped on his tracks and bowed his head.

And without turning around, I heard him lowly whisper, "I'm sorry." Before walking out and shutting the door behind him.

I stared at the door wordlessly. Was this his way of saying he chose her? Even after everything she's done. I couldn't believe it. He left.

He let go.

I was in too much of a shock to move. Big when I did I was walking out. I needed help. But I didn't want to bother Liz and Luke. The urge to drive down to the usual place I went before I met Harry and engulfing myself with drugs was intense now.

But I couldn't. I didn't want to but at the same time I did.

I was shaky as I got inside my car and put it on reverse. There was only one person who could help me right now.

😱😠😡

Dr. Hartford's secretary Angeline wasn't really so fond of me. She never has. Everytime I would come for my appointments she wouldn't even lift up her head to greet me. She would just snappily tell me to go in.

So when I came without an appointment you can't say she didn't give me the warmest of welcomes.

"No appointment, no chance. You should know how it works already." She spoke, brushing a strand of her brown her to the other side of her shoulder.

I was desperate. "Please, just let me speak to him for one second and I'll-"

"No. Not one second not one millisecond. No. Plus, we're closing now. You're too late." She shrugged. I kept the urge to go over the counter and slap her senseless.