"Well...I wouldn't say girlfriend but-"

"I knew it! You are her! My boyfriend and Yours are friends too!" She said.

"Really? Who's your boyfriend?" I said, excitedly, as I took a sip of the water that was provided in the Uber.

"Juice Wrld" She said, as she smiled at me.

I almost spit out my water as she said those words. Then I really got a good look at her, she looked incredibly familiar.

"You're Ally Lotti?!" I asked.
________________________________

Alicia L

Alicia L. Leon
28
________________________________

"Yeah. Nice to meet you" She said, nicely, as she held out her hand. I shook her hand and smiled.

"So where are you going?" She asked me.

"Just to see some family. My mom, actually" I answered. "Where are you going?"

"Going to meet J at one of the malls here, I honestly don't know where it is" She laughed.

"Well, I hope you guys find each other. The malls here are so confusing" We both laughed.

As the Uber driver pulled up to the mall, Ally turned to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and she looked at me for a little.

"How about you come with us? J would love to meet you" She said.

"It's okay. My mom get's really crazy when I'm late with plans. But I could give you my number" I said. She handed me her phone and I put my number in it, then I handed it back and we waved goodbye as she walked away from the car.

Then, the Uber driver pulled off and took me to my mother's house. Once he stopped in front of it, all of my childhood memories came rushing back to me. Even the not so bad ones. I got out of the car and walked towards the porch. I hesitated to ring the doorbell, but once I did, I instantly regretted it.

She opened the door, and our eyes met for the first time in months. I sighed as tears gathered in her eyes.

"Hi Mom" I said.

"Diamond....my baby...." she said as she came in to hug me.

I started to feel faint as she hugged me, like I couldn't stand up. I pulled away from her so I wouldn't fall on her, only to see a syringe in her hand.

"what did you do?" I asked as I stumbled into the house.

"I'm not letting you leave me again, Diamond. You need to help take care of your siblings, and I need the money to take care of all of you" She said as she closed and locked the door.

"You motherfucker. I knew I couldn't-" I stumbled around as my eyesight got weaker and weaker. "What are you gonna do to me?"

"I'm gonna keep you here until your rich ass boyfriend either sends the money, or comes here himself. Then, I'll have someone take care of him so you have no reason to go back" she smiled.

"Fuck you. Jah will never send you ANYTHING!" I said as I started running, weakly. She chased after me.

I ran into my old room and locked the door, then started to dial 911.

"Wait...they'll never believe me. They think that she's the sweetest woman in the whole town....shit" I dialed Jah's number weakly as I came on the verge of passing out.

Mom was banging a tool on the door to break through it, and it was working for the most part. She was almost inside. I laid out on the floor and held the phone to my ear.

Jahseh Onfroy

I sat downstairs as Stokeley watched his dumb ass shows. Surprisingly, he actually had good taste, for once in his life.

"JAH!" Coi yelled.

"YEAH?!" I yelled back.

"Your phone is ringing" she said.

I ran upstairs to grab my phone. I saw Diamond's number and I instantly picked up and ran back downstairs.

"Diamond. You good?" I asked.

I instantly heard banging and screaming. It sounded like she was being beaten.

"Diamond?" I asked.

"Jah! Please help me....She's holding me-...I need your h...."

The phone started to cut in an out, I heard the fear in her voice so I knew something was very wrong.

"Don't do anything she says! ....Coming for you. THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU....PLEASE HELP ME!" She yelled as I heard the final break through whatever she was banging on.

"COME HERE!" Someone yelled.

"NO! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM M-"

The phone hung up instantly. My heart stopped as I ran downstairs and looked at Stokeley.

"What's wrong now?" He said, annoyed.

"Diamond needs me"

________________________________

(Sorry for being a lil short on Jah's part, and sorry for the long ass break but I'm back now😁)

"𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘"//𝖃𝖃𝖃On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara