as you headed towards the exit, there were reporters.

: of course there would be reporters.(; ̄д ̄)

you just took out your hat, face mask, and put some shades on hoping they wouldn't recognize you. gladly they didn't. then you took a taxi, and gave the Ahjussi the address. 

(on the phone)
: oppa, i just landed and heading there. and no need to ask someone to pick me up, i just took the taxi.

Cheol: just ask the driver to drop you off at the back exit.

: arasso.

30 minutes have passed and you can see a crowd in front of a building. when you were about to go out of the taxi, you see a bunch of tall dudes in a black suit.

: okay... what's up with that..

then you saw Cheol waiting and you approached him.

: oppa.

Cheol: /he smiled, so are you gonna tell me why were you at Jeju-do? without any of us knowing? but first, let's get inside.

: quick getaway from this mess. but look, /you laughed, look at how that turned out. and by the way, i still have my luggage with me.. i just literally got off the plane and went straight here.

Cheol: yeah i know... sorry about that. /talking to his manager, hyung can you please put this at our practice room?

Manager-nim: no problem. you two head at the conference room. i'll just go call the PR team.

Cheol: okay, thank you.

: /you looked at the Manager and bowed, thank you so much. /you smiled, and he smiled back, have you seen the crowd outside your building?

Cheol: yeah.. /he chuckled, anyway, we're here. heads up, you'll see 12 other men in there.

: 12 other men? you mean Seventeen?

Cheol: /he chuckled, yeah. the members are in there.

: oh... okay.

Cheol opened the door, and behold.... Seventeen. you saw some familiar faces.

Mingyu: Lee Aera-ssi!!! /he ran towards you and gave you a hug

: what a warm welcome Kim Min Gyu-ssi. /you giggled, now look at what you've done. /pointing at Seventeen

the members looked shocked by the sudden gesture of Mingyu.

Mingyu: /you both laughed, yeorobun, this is Aera. our childhood friend.

Cheol: dul, set~ Say the Name, Seventeen.

Seventeen: annyeonghaseyo, Seventeen-imnida.

: /you bowed, annyeonghaseyo, i'm Aera. nice to meet you all.

DK and Seungkwan greeted you with a hug.

DK: Aera!!! i've missed you!

Seungkwan: please tell me we're going back to lotte world.  ̄へ ̄

: /you laughed, i've missed you too! let's go back when your schedules aren't as hectic as it is~

Hoshi tried to approach you but somehow Mingyu dodged him and tried to introduce you to the members.

Mingyu: Aera, this is Dino. Maknae-ah, say hi to your friend.

Dino: chingudeul? FINALLY. SOMEONE MY AGE.