Chapter 29

Hours later a couple of the Kpop groups danced on stage, even BTS so then it was time for you and Blackpink to go on stage. You nervously peeked out from backstage seeing Suga sitting there all sad and bored. You felt a hand on your shoulder and Jennie pushed you back and away from the curtains.

"Y/N! You got to make sure no one recognizes you!" She pouts at you as she zips up your sweater and puts your hood up.

"I know...its just...I haven't seen him in so long...and he seems so sad..." you frown. Rose hugs you from behind.

"Im sure once he sees you, he's going to be so happy he'd wish he could jump out of his seat and run towards you" She grinned and the rest of the girls agreed with her. You still felt nervous but you smiled at them anyway.

"I guess you're right..." you mumbled. 

The backstage people walked over to you and motioned the girls to go out. You back away from them and off they went with the backup dancers. You then got more nervous that you started to fiddle around with your fingers. You then jumped when the music started and Lisa began to start off.

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA"

You cautiously watched them then looked back at BTS. They would all look at the girls but Suga could barely look at them. He'd look away a couple of times but looked back trying to keep a smile on his face since they would be recorded to catch their reaction to other Kpop groups songs. You frowned at him but looked away. You'll be surprising him and like the girls said, once he sees you, he's going to be so happy. So you kept watching the girls making sure you wouldn't miss when you needed to head out.

Eventually you began to hear the transition of the bridge and watched more of the backup dancers walk out. You began to inhale and exhale before walking right behind the backup dancers. You run walked straight being careful of the ladies dancing. Once you stood front and center you smiled with your whole heart and unzipped your sweater, pulled down your hoodie and yelled out.

"BRING OUT THE BOSS BITCH!"

You the began to dance with the girls who smiled at you. They walked over to you in a line and all together...

"Blackpink!"

You completely went into performance mode so it made you forget about your worries. You just had fun with the girls. Just like old times.

"How you like that?"

You could feel and hear your heart racing even if you had the microphone and earbuds in your ears. 

"You gon' like that!"

Right after that all of you went to the floor but you went down too hard which made you flinch but you still did the moves as clean as you could.

"How you like that?"

You all got up and did the ending pose. Everyone clapped and cheered, mostly screamed. 

But they mainly screamed...

"Y/N! Y/N! Blackpink!!"

It made you so happy you started to cry, the girls then hugged you once they broke their pose. The rest of them started to cry too.

You rubbed your eyes, trying to wipe the tears away, and you looked up to see Suga staring at you. Once you both realized you guys made eye contact, you both turned red. Suga seemed so surprised that he teared up as well, which the boys started to pat his back and comfort him.

You smiled at them then sigh. The lights began to come up meaning all of the Kpop groups needed to come up on the stage. 

"Alright! Now it's time to announce the popular song of the week!"

You and Blackpink began to bow at many of the groups. But once you caught a glimpse of Suga, you pardoned yourself and shoved through the crowd. Suga realized and began to do the same. Once you both reached each other you immediately hugged him and he hugged you. Everyone gasped knowing the rules but both of you didn't give a damn. 

"Y/N...you only said a couple of days..."

You nod into his chest and would not let go of him. "I'm sorry..." you mumbled and Suga chuckled.

"God I missed you so fucking much..." 

"AND THE WINNERS AAAARRREEEE.....BTS WITH "ON" AND BLACKPINK WITH "HOW YOU LIKE THAT!! COME AND GET YOUR TROPHIES!" the lady called out which made both of you quickly let go of each other and walk to the very front of the stage to get your rewards. 

"Damn, way to ruin the moment they were having..." Lisa mumbled and Rose giggled at her comment.

You took a step and flinched slowly starting to limp toward the girls.

"Y/N? what happened?" Jisoo went to your side. 

"I dropped down too fast..." You nervously chuckled. "I might've bruised my knees real bad"

"Y/N you idiot..." Jisoo shook her head and laughed.

Jennie held the trophy and hands it to you. You stared at her and awkwardly took it. "What?"

"Well...we really hoped we could win the trophy..so we could give to you as a memory..." Jennie smiled and the girls agreed with her.

You smiled at them and looked behind you looking at all of the Kpop groups. you smiled at them then realized something.

Where was EXO? You began to scan around faster then looked up from the backstage.

You saw Chen and the boys fiddling around with a certain rope. You started to follow where the rope was attached to and it was a certain big prop that was just above Suga and Tae. You looked back at the backstage and all the backstage people began to yell which caused everyone to look that direction. 

"Suga! Tae!" You ran out of Jisoos' arms and flinched in pain. Suga and Tae stood there, confused.

"Y/N? Wha-" There was a loud sound of something breaking and people began to scream. You pushed Suga and Taehyung toward their group.

"Y/N!!" was all you heard till you heard and saw nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now just a note, I love EXO with my whole heart and their only bad guys in the book but I promise you newbies that they're the sweetest people. Also this book with only update two more times until I can officially call it completed(fucking finally).