Chapter 10- Getting out alive.

You walked out of your room and slowly sneaked over to the house door. As you grabbed the handle of the door you slowly opened it.

"Where are you going Y/N?"

You turned around slowly to see the girls standing in front of you, arms crossed and looking directly at you. You gulped and cleared your throat before sighing. "Just need to buy some....clothes...."

"Oh? Then we'll go too~" Lisa responds, your face turned pale.

"N-no!" You raised your voice which made the girls eyes widened in shock. You would never say no to them when it comes to shopping. "I...well..." you had to think of something and fast. "I..."

Bingo.

"I'm buying..things for all of you...and it's a secret...since I love you girls so much..." you responded. "And I don't want you guys to see it...so yeah.." they looked at you with disbelief  as you started to sweat. Jennie then smiled and crossed her arms. "Mkay then. That makes sense. I would've wanted to go out alone too...you don't need to get us anything though.." Jennie responded and the girls nodded.

"Well I want to be nice. So I'm getting you all presents..." you grabbed onto the door knob and started opening the door. "So yeah I'm going to get going because the good stores might close today~" you said before heading out the door.

"Be back soon Y/N! Bring chocolate!!" Lisa called out to you and waved. You nodded and went to your car going in it and driving off.

"Seeing the hot idiot better be worth it..." you mumbled to yourself before blushing. "Did I just call him hot?" You shake your head and sighed.

And off you went to see Suga