Chapter 3

Jennie groaned as she saw EXO walk closer to them. You didn't say anything but sighed. Lisa ran behind RM and he just gave her a puzzled look. You haven't noticed you gripped tighter on Sugas back. Face it, you liked EXO, but their just big perverts. Which is what mostly hated about them.

"Oh hey Low group of the lowest. Thanks for taking care of our babes. I'll just be taking Y/N with me. I'm sure she doesn't want to be around you pathetic, weak, boys." Chen grinned and opened his arms in front of you.

"Taehyung Wait-" Rose spoke out. V suddenly jumped at Chen but Jungkook and Rose grabbed him by his arms:

"At least we aren't fucking perverts! Don't you ever call us pathetic ever again or your going to be on the ground!" Taehyung yelled out growling. All of the attention of people where on us in the hospital.

"Sorry, but you're already on the dirt ground. That's how low you guys are" one of the members of EXO said out loud. They all started laughing. Suga looked down at you and you looked up at him. You felt a grip on your arm and you got pulled out of Sugas grasp onto Chens grasp. He wrapped his arm around your waist and his hand was on your ass. Suga looked as if he wanted to punch him so bad. You could tell by how his hands are turning to a slight fist.

"Want me to beat these boys up Y/N. Have they been touching you?" Chen looked down smiling softly at you. You rolled your eyes and looked away from him. "No, but your touching me in a way I don't like. I think lower ranks are way better than high ranks. Ask Lisa she's enjoying it." You smirked as you saw Lisa behind RM grabbing onto his hand.

"Listen all you boys calm down." Jennie and Jisoo said at the same time as you felt tension between the two boy groups. You then realized these boy groups are fighting for you and the girls. You blushed at the thought of it but you shook your head as you heard Jennie's voice.

"This is not the place to start a fight. Look how much attention you all caused. Chen, hands off of Y/N she's scared by the looks of it. And none of us are your girlfriends." Jennie crossed her arms looking towards you and Chen.

"Well me and Y/N are certainly a thing." Chen said. He grabbed your face roughly and smacked his lips onto yours. He was going rough but he then went slow and soft. You heard everyone gasp at the sight. You were too busy kissing Chen, but then also trying to get out of his grasp. You broke the kiss and looked over at Suga. He looked away and looked up at the boys.

"Guess we should head back to the downtown. Doesn't look like the girls need our help anymore..." All of the Bangtan Boys starred at him then looked up at you. RM let go of Lisa's hand and followed his group out the hospital door.

"Finally they left. Nosy asses." Kai said. Lisa walked up to Kai and slapped him right across the face. Jennie quickly grabbed Lisa. "You have no heart at all! They are boys just like the rest of you guys!"

"They're boys in dirt that's what they are." Kai glared at Lisa. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sighed. "Kai has a point, we aren't like them at all, all they are to the community is a group of dirty boys." You broke out of Chens grasp and walked out of the hospital, not wanting to cause anymore drama. They all followed you outside.

"Where the hell are you going Y/N?" Chen called out. "You're not even suppose to cooperate with the lower ranks anyway! It could lower your reputation!"

"I don't give a damn if it lowers my damn self-esteem or lowers world hunger." You continued to walk irritated. You didn't care if the girls followed you or not because it was their decision to follow you and see the Bangtang boys. After awhile you heard Lisa, Jennie, and Rose follow you. You sighed knowing the oldest would stay behind.

Once you and the girls arrived at the downtown you saw the boys dancing and singing to the song called "Fake Love." While watching them you started thinking to yourself. You hated these boys so much. And after they saved you and Jennie. You had a love hate relationship with them, and mostly about the one who saved your life in the first place. Lisa smirked and whispered to you and the 2 girls,

"Let's surprise them with our music."