Chapter 18

After your performance you and the girls left the stage and back to your changing room. You began to change out of your performance clothes hearing Lisa and Rose laugh nonstop.

"Why are you guys giggly?" You asked.

"Because that was so fun!" Lisa smiled brightly and Rose nodded in agreement with her. "Our fans were so cute! They wanted to take selfies with me!..." she frowns. "but I couldn't..."

"Why no-"

"Because it was a different company phone that we sponsor..." Jisoo sighs. "It's tough trying to spend time with our fans..."

You and the girls nodded in agreement.

"I'm worried about Jungkook..." Jennie mumbled, changing the topic. You all looked at her with a frown.

"We all are...I'm sure he's doing fine now Jennie.." Rose walks over to Jennie hugging her. "we're gonna see them soon so-"

"See who?" The manager appeared out of nowhere eyeing at you and Rose.

"Oh miss!" You jumped to your feet.

"Who are you ladies seeing?"

"Well...uuuhhh...." you had to think of something fast. "She meant we're going to see the chefs from that one ice cream store!" You nodded to yourself. "They're such sweet guys!"

"Hm...?" The manager tilts her head then looks at the rest of the girls who nodded in agreement with you. "Okay...well...I think I'm going home." She shrugged. "I'm exhausted...sorry ladies...do you mi-"

"No we don't mind at all!!" You all exclaimed then turned red from that.

"Okay...?" She said confused and walks out the changing room. All of you stayed silent till the manager completely left.

"Pack your bags girls...we're gonna have fun!" Lisa exclaimed and you began to pack up.

———————

-The boys changing room-

Jimin began to fan Jungkook with a paper frowning at him. Jungkook was on the ground. All the boys stared at Jungkook who was sweating cold.

"Jungkook are you sure you're ok?" Jimin mumbled.

Jungkook looks up and nods "I'm fine...I've been just overworking is all...."

Suga walks over with food and water. "Here I got water and food for you...open you're mouth.."

They all stared at Suga and eventually bursted out laughing. Even jungkook was laughing, which pissed Suga off.

"What the hell is so funny?"

RM quickly stops himself. "Nothing it's just.." he takes a breath "you're always so hot headed that seeing you being all soft makes us laugh."

Suga glared at him. "Then should I dump the water and food on him?"

All of them gasped "NO!"

....

Suga started to laugh after and scoops up food offering it to Jungkook. "Dumbasses...like I'd dump food on him...unless he woke me up during my nap I would've."

"Classic Suga" Jungkook mumbled.

They all laughed and RM stand up fully. "Alright boys lets pack and head out. I'll pack Suga and Jungkooks stuff...we got some girls to catch~" he cooed and they all smiled agreeing with him.

"Well some of you got girls to catch." J-Hope pouts and so did Jimin.

"Aw cmon guys there's always other girls that are cute and adorable." Jin grinned and lightly punched them both.

Suga rolls his eyes and kept feeding Jungkook. "Alright boys hurry up and pack."

"Yes sir!"