Chapter 20 : New place, New vibes II

Mc'kara : Alright people,  we're back...!! *squeals*
Beth : you said it!! * high fives her*
  Tehrai : *face palms* ... And they say I'm the crazy one.
  Larufa : Okey guys,  that's enough... Back to the story .

*******************************

Larufa's POV.. 💕

'She's been marked by Zah' , Ace growls but it turns into a whimper at the end of  her sentence. No sooner than Ace finished her sentence had I caught a faint scent of Zah on her. That's when my gaze falls on her neck, the spot MY mate  marked.
   I involuntarily let out a low growl,  which makes her attention fall on me. She seems to have picked up Zah's scent from his clothes I was wearing and growls in return. I growl a little louder than her as I narrow my eyes and Rema comes in between us and breaks our little feud.
   "So,  Hunter... What brings you here to the bar?" , Her attention then goes back to Rema,  as her eyes turn back to normal.
   "Oh ... You know me,  a little carefree once in a while in order to beat down the stress,  how about you?." ,  She puts on an empty smile,  but her and I both know there's still tension in the air.
   "Just showing our newbie here around so I thought we'd stop by. Hunter,  this is Larufa. Larufa,  Hunter." , her facial changes to a cold one as she glares at me then looks back at Rema with a smile. I scoff  and roll my eyes while folding my arms in return.
  "I'll see you later."
    Having said that,  she then walks away.
  "Whats her deal? Why does she have Zah's mark in the first place?" ,  I grumble.
   "... It's a long story.. Besides,  I think Zah is the best person that can tell you  everything." ,  he finally replies in a low tone with a sigh.
   "Then I'll just have to see Hunter over there before heading back. You shoiluld be on your way now."  ,  I fume as I follow her exact direction,  paying no attention to Rema's chants of my name as they diffused with the music.     Taping her shoulder after coming after coming to a halt,  she turns around and her smile fades as she realises it's me again.
  "Can I  help you?" ,  she asks with an arched eyebrow.
   "What's your deal?" ,  I question back.
   "Excuse me?" , she blinks.
   "I'm pretty sure you heard me the first time." ,  I state emotionlessly.
   "I don't know what you're talking about Luna..." ,  she pauses as she  emphasises on the last word before  continuing, 
  ".. Besides,  if I were you,  I'd prepare for practice tomorrow. We kinda train a little harder around here." ,  She  ends with a quick glance at my body as though she's mocking me. I hate her already.
   "Well you should know tjat where I come from,  we train just as well as you do."
   "Well,  we'll just see about that now won't we?" ,  and with that,  she leaves. It took all of the power in me not to let Ace out and convince her to save it for tomorrow. I'll will deal with Ms attitude here on the training track tomorrow. The only thing on my mind right now are the questions I want answered. I mindlink Ezra,  asking where Zah is since he's the one who probably knows where Zah is.
'He's dismissed me,  probably in the alpha quarters by now.'
   'Good.' ,  is all I say so him as I storm back at the pack house.
  'Wait... What do you mean good? What happened? Is-'  ,  I block him out of the mindlink as I make my way upsairs and back into the passage way. I'm so mad. Mad at him for making me his pack member,  mad at him for marking amother she wolf and who knows what other secret he has.
   Finally reaching the door,  I barge in and he's not there.
  "Hezahri!" ,  I snap as I furiously try to stand still with my hands clenched into fists.
   'Will you keep it down! we both know my hearing is heightened no need to shout.' ,he booms through the mindlink.
   'Where the hell are you...?!' ,  I fume.
  'Watch that tone of yours Larufa....'  ,  he warns with glints of anger in his tone as he continues,
   '... And before you die of severly high blood pressure,  I'm in the bathroom.' ,  he grumbles as I pick up his scent which I didn't pay attention to earlier on.
  'We have to talk.Right.Now.' ,  I furiously state.
   'I'm not going anywhere else so you just wait. And its not a request.'
   I'm not waiting at all. I storm towards the door and draw my hand back then swing it forward,  making the door fly into the bathroom. The door is then instataneously stopped in mid air by Zah's claws which now show on the door side facing me. He then moves  his left arm which has the door so his  anger filled glare lands on me. At that moment, he was in a towel that was wrapped dangerously low and his masculine body glistened in the batroom light. Part of the wet strands of his hair covered his other eye,  making him look  dangerously sexy. The thought of him being with Hunter then sinks in my mind,  reminding me of why I'm pissed in the first place and I growl at him.
  "If you're gonna be demolishing each and every room in the pack house,  I might just consider putting you on a leash." ,  he fumes which makes him even more sexually appealing,  seeing like that start stirring things up inbetween my legs.
   'Focus Larufa..!!we need answers!' ,  Ace growls in my head. For the first time she's acting like me and I'm surprising acting like her.
   "Well? What couldn't wait for five more minutes that you had to send this door flying?" ,  he question as he lets the door lean on the wall adjacent to him,  still keeping his gaze on me.
   "Care to explain why the hell that Hunter girl carries your mark?!" ,  I snap without hesitation. His face then changes to an even furious one. He then finally speaks up with what seems like him trying not to sound upset.
   "How did you come to know of that?"
   My mouth then makes an 'o' shape before rage floods up within me. Yep,  me and Ace's anger combined.
    "Are!... You!... Kidding!... Me..???!!!!" , I exploded in anger as I started to throw objects at him which he happened to catch in time and it just did nothing but anger me more.
  ".... That's your defence?!! I wasn't suppose to know?!!!' ,  I yell as I stop throwing things momentarily while my chest heaves up and down with my hands clenched into fists.
   "No its not!... " he retorts back.
   " Besides! I was going to tell you. You know,  before you tried to reject me!' , Zah concludes.
   " Don't turn this on me Hezahri!!!" ,  I  furiously snap as I get the   now empty lampstand and throw it at him. It breaks on his face and I slightly wince as a region lower than his right eye is slit,  making three open wounds. Zah then touches it and I can tell he's now just as pissed as I am. At that point, I was like a treat to him.
   He then wolf speeds,  grabs me and seconds later,  I'm pinned to the wall. I growl as I slide my foot with all my might and with succes, Zah stumbles a little and I take the advantage and swing a punch towards his jawline. At that moment,  he wasn't my mate. He was a fellow alpha I was pissed at. Zah then growls and swiftly grabs hold of my leg and pulls me down with him,  which makes my head hit the floor with a bang and I wince at the sharp pain that is inflicted. He then takes  advantage of my state and pins my hands above my head. His eyes are now a shade of deep red with his  fangs extended as he snarls at me. His wolf is most definitely in control now..
  "Ace..! Come. Out." ,  he snaps in more of a grow.
   "Now!"  ,  he booms in his alpha tone,  causing Ace and I  to fight for dominance. I roar in responce as I feel  Ace gaining control untill I'm fully pushed at the back of my mind. Ace then whimpers as she looks deeply in his eyes with tears now springing out from our eyes.
   "Why did you do it..." , she finally speaks up in not more than a whisper as she continues.
   "...Wasn't I enough for you? Couldn't you wait for me?"  ,  she chokes on a sob as I roll my eyes and mentally face palm. Letting him see me vulnerable was the last thing I wanted to do. Zah's eyes soften but still deep red,  indicating his wolf was still in control. He then lick my tears then stops and looks back into my eyes.
   "It was complicated... Her and  I were... A thing and one night,  we got a little carried away and Zah marked her... Once he realised  what had just occured,  it ended there,  they got no further." ,  he responds with hurt in his tone.
   "Do you still have feelings for her?" ,  she asks softly.
   "Not in that way anymore. What I felt for her was just a fling and nothing more. Yes I still care about  her  because at the end of the day,  she a pack member and my friend...but its always going to be you that  I will always  love.... I'm sorry for hurting you ..." ,  he assures her. She smiles in return and licks his face before repying .
   "Its alright... "  ,  she trails off as she continues to lick the wound on his face that was still bleeding so its healing process quickens. He then chuckles and then purrs. At this point,  Ace still has full  dominance on my body and shes completely locked me out.
   She then begins to  place soft trails of kisses from his cheek bones to his jawline which makes  him groan a little as he then moves his lips so they'd touch mine and we finally kiss. I didnt want it to be this way and  I was mad at Ace for this. She kisses him back and lets our tongues fight for dominance untill she finally gives up moves my head to the side,  drawing in the air we needed for breathing. He continues to send kisses down my neck untill he reaches the spot where his mark should be and he  focuses his kisses  there,  making  us moan in  pleasure.
  "Zah... " she finally breathes out. He stops and looks back into our eyes.
  "Not this way.. Not now,please." ,  she finally speaks out. At least she respects the fact that I'm not in agreement. He then lets out his award winning smile as he then pecks  my forehead and looks back into my eyes once more.
   "Its alright.. Just rememer to tell me when and I'll come through."      And with  that he let's go of my hands which he had pinned earlier on and swooped us from the floor. Tucking us in bed,  he then joins us and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls us closer to him untill our back touches his  built up  bare chest. Ace finally  fell asleep and even so,  I still failed to gain control on my body. So,   in surrender,  I evenually called it a night as well.

************

Hey guy😻😻😻....
I was dying to write that chapter...
Hope you'll love it as much as I enjoyed writing it.... So see you in the next chapter tomorrow 💃💃 remember I anmounced for two chapters? So,  chill for it😘😘😘... Oh and guess what?😄 Zoar has reached 1K reads💃💃💃💃💃 thanks guys ,  its really awesome of you 😘😘😘😘

Please,  don't forget to vote and comment. Your response encourages me to write more🤗🤗😘😘 ...
  Anyhoo I'm off🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

XOXOXOXO

-Debby 😘