Chapther 11 : The Journey back

Rema 's POV...
"So.... What do you think she's doing now? " , I ask , trying to test Zah 's possessiveness .
"Whatever it is that she wolves do Rema. " , Zah muttered as he ended his sentence in a low growl. As if on que, she shows up with no bag and I can sense power radiating off of her, the same kind of power I sense from Zah.
"Alright... Let's start off, shall we? " , She stated casually and we all look at her in confusion.
" So where's your luggage? " , Ezra asked the question that was on our minds.
" Oh that... Erm ... I didn't really need to carry anything I guess..... " , she trailed off as she looked up to think about the question asked.
" Huh... " , was all Zah said as he looked at her with a shocked facial.
" Anyways, I suggest we start off as soon as possible if we want to get there at all. " She suggested as she looked at each of us then locking eyes with Zah finally.
She's definitely different from the other she wolves.
Zah nods and breaks off the eye contact and starts leading the way.

*********
" Its Larufa right? " , I questioned, firstly, to kill the silence and secondly, to get on Zah 's nerves. I just wish Tehrai was here with me.
" Yeah. " , she replied with a shrug.
" So I'm Rema, your mate 's better half. Like seriously, I'm the fun one around here. " , I end with a shrug.
" Is that so? " , she asked with a raised eyebrow, looking amused at my character.
" Uh-huh... What about you Luna? " , I asked as she stiffened a little at the title I referred to her. She then relaxed as she shot me with her amused smile while Zah and Ezra silently led the way.
" What about me? " , she asked.
" I can definitely sense power from you.... The same kind he gives off. " , I state is I nod in Zah 's direction.
" Oh that.... If you must know, yes ... I am a supernatural. " she stated casually as I watched Zah 's back tense a little at her statement, then brushes it off as continues doing what he was doing.
" So how did you activate your powers? " , I asked .

Larufa 's POV
" Well my pack was being attacked by a bunch of rogues and their leader got hold of me as he did with the rest and well he slit my throat and threw me into a falls not far from here, leaving me to die. " I paused at I felt sudden anger build up within me , making Zah growl in frustration as he feels my anger wash over him through the mate bond. I can't blame him. I mean, hearing your mate die like that can definitely set anyone off.
" I thought that was the end ... Until I woke up to my wolfs yelling. I later climbed the falls all the way up since my wolf took over while I was unconscious and half shifted which gave her grip to the rocks of the falls. " , I paused again, this time with Rema 's jaw dropped in shock.
" I then took off to give that bastard a piece of my mind as soon as I swam to shore . When I found him, I don't know what Influenced my rage but all I know is that I simultaneously killed them all with all my energy. " , I concluded.
" Wow... " ,Rema trailed off as he looked at me then continues, " .... It really took all your courage leaving your Alpha and pack that you protected that greatly. " , he muttered as we all unknowingly slowed down our pace.
" Yeah... " , I also trailed off , leaving out one detail and that's my Alpha status.

*******,***
Later that night....

I left Ezra and Rema setting up camp as I went to take a swim in a nearby stream. Zah brought a buffalo and dear for dinner from his hunt and we all ate as Ezra and Rema started arguing over some battle strategy while Zah is then left to patrol around our camping area , ensuring it was safe. I then snapped out of my thoughts as I reached the stream and unzipped my dress , which then fell into a neat pile on the soft grass. I then took of my underwear and placed it beside the dress and headed towards the stream since I wasn't wearing a bra. The level of water rose as I entered deeply by each step and I finally stopped going further once the water level reached my shoulders. I gracefully swam round , enjoying the cold slow current that was provided by the water. Suddenly, I feel a strong grip on my foot that then pulls me deep into the water and I try to kick whatever it is that's got me with my free leg. I successfully hit it and it let's go of me. I focus my vision under water and its as ugly as a demon. It hisses at me and all I think about is how possible it is to do that underwater while I swiftly swim back to the surface. I gasp as I muy head pops out of the water and I swim off to shore. The creature then gets hold of my leg again as I try to escape and I start to struggle with it. The creature then stiffens while glowing gold and it is then shoved back into the water I quickly stand up and turn around only to find a very pissed off Zah.
" Why didn't you say where you were going?! " , he boomed as his fists stopped shimmering gold unlike his eyes, which were still glowing gold at the rims of his amber irises .
" I wasn't going to take long! " , I yelled as I was still feeling a little startled. He then comes closer until his face was inches from mine and his breath fanned my face. His scent hits my nostrils , stronger this time and Ace wagging her tail at this. He then grabs me by my waist and sparks travel through me, making my hands touch his masculine chest. He then slightly groans as he sniffs my hair.
" I could have lost you today. Next time, tell me where you are going , will you? " , he murmurs in his cool deep voice and it sends shivers down my spine. I nod in approval as I purr in satisfaction.
" Let's go back to camp... I'm sick of this stream already. " , I state as he nods and let's me go and I bend down to pick up my dress. He then grabs my hand and swiftly moves the wet locks of my hair from my back , which sends a wave of sparks through me. His growl then reminds me of the one thing that slipped my mind which he wasn't supposed to see and that's my tattoo.
He then spins me back to face him as he looks very pissed.
" You're a God damn Alpha???!!! " , he boomed in more of a growl.

------------------------

Hey loves.....💜💜💜💜💗💗
Sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger but I had too due to my battery. I'm really sorry but I promise to edit this chapter and write another one.
So sorry once more😭😭😭😭😭😭

-Debby