Chapter 7 : The Infiltration plan ...

Hey guys 😍😍😍😍 ....
So sorry I didn't update lately , I was a little caught up with stuff, but I promise I'll be updating as soon as possible 👌👌 ... Love you guys

Ohhh , that's Zah 's wolf up there
👆👆👆. ... Gotta go now, love you all 💗💗💗 ....

-------------------------

Ariel's POV...

" I hope you know what you're doing Daemon.." , I trailed off as I focused on the disguise spell I was preparing.
" Don't worry love. " , he paused as he winked at me and continued, " I'll be back before you know it.... " , he then ended with his trademark smirk.
"Okey... Hold on, this might hurt a little. " , I flinched a little as I thought about the spell. I don't know why I even give a care in the world about Daemon. All he's done is use and kidnap me. But even if I was to leave, my fellow witches would execute me for the things I've done and helping Daemon's one of them. I know given the chance I wouldn't leave anyway, partly because I'm safer with him than back in the witches community and partly because I'm starting to develop a soft spot for him. I quickly snap out of my thoughts and raise my hand forwards the cell that had the she wolf who was still unconscious and was under a sleeping spell. I take a deep breath and exhale as I close my eyes and focus my energy. For us witches, some spells can be done mentally while other need you to chant them out loud. I then open my eyes as I feel a build up of energy that then extends to my outstretched hand and my hand starts to glow, making the unconscious wolf hover while glowing to. She flinches a little as a small cut is made on her arm and a little blood floats out of her and hovers right in front of my hand while the little wound I made on her closes up and her body safely goes back on the ground. I then turn to Daemon and as I form a fist with my outstretched hand, the pint of blood the shapes itself the form of a needle . I I swiftly outstretch my fingers again and the floating blood made needle then thrusts deep into Daemon's chest, making him fall to his knees as he groans whilst his head is slumping forward. My heart starts to pound wildly at what I just did and my fingers are shaking with nervousness.
Daemon then starts to chuckle in a low tone as he then stands up to his full height, smiling at me. His captivating green eyes then become dark as his now visible fangs then shape themselves into those of a wolf's, assuring me that the spell has worked.
"You have only a few hours until it wears off... " , I croak , wondering why I sound so scared. He then smirks at me as he gives me a sly brow and comes closer, reducing the space between us as he lowers his head until his breath fans my neck and this send chills down my spine. Curse the nasty thought that swiftly crossed my mind after his lips brush my ear lobe as I hold in the moan that almost escapes my lips.
" Thanks love, that's all I need . " he murmurs in his cool, deep tone and with that, he leaves the confinements of the room and I face palm because of the self control I was about to lose just moments ago.