Chapter 8 : The infiltration plan II

Hello loves, sorry for leaving you on scene yesterday... But I'm back now💜💜 ...
Anyhoo... back to the story and please don't forget to comment and vote....

Zah 's POV...

" As an alpha, it is my duty to know each and every pack member, trespasser or any other wolf in my territory. I don't have this Mc'Kara girl you are accusing me of keeping hostage. I suggest you take your leave... " , I conclude. Whoever these are must know coming with intimidation does promote a fight and this is the exact situation. And they are trying my patience
" We won't leave until we ourselves check for sure. " , There what seems to be their Alpha barks back. That's it, I've had enough.
" You dare come here and give out commands without acknowledging where you stand? I maybe many things but not a liar... " , I pause in anger as I give the signal for for every warrior to start shifting and continue, "If its a battle you want, its a battle you'll get and with that, I shift into my wolf form with full control over my predictor body. I can feel my wolf, Chase stirring up within me and it's really getting annoying as this is wrong timing.
' What's wrong boy? ' , I question him impatiently.
' Mate is here... ' , he barks in response. Of all days today, this at s definitely not my day.
' Get your head back in the game, I need your full attention right now. We'll figure that out once I'm done with this drama over here. ' , I snap at him as he growls at my response. She's definitely not far from where I am because I can detect a faint scent of roses and vanilla and boy I missed that scent. I quickly snap out of my thoughts as the sound of bones cracking is loud enough for me to hear since they are also shifting. I howl out, giving the signal for the battle to begin. Two of their wolves lung at me but I see it coming and skilfully dodge the first one and pin the other one down. I then feel a sharp sting at the back of my tail and I let out a growl as I snap the neck of the wolf I pinned down and quickly pounce on the wolf that bit my tail earlier. Chase takes no hesitation in gaining control and ripping the wolf's head out. I can't blame him anyway since I'm the one who got him so worked up by telling him that getting out mate will have to wait.
So far only a few have died from my pack as I feel their connection to the pack mind link diminish. I suddenly feel a sharp agonizing pain surge through me and its the deepest one yet. I quickly scan around and pause as I look in disbelief. I quickly rush over to the black wolf that's laying on the ground as blood seeps out of him. The wounds on my father are too deep and I watch in pain as his life fades away.
' take care of your mother son, she'll need you the most once she gains consciousness.. ' , he says through the mind link as he then let's out his last breath and howl in anger and for everyone to stop wherever they are.
Karobi's POV...

I worriedly wait for my son and mate as they fight at the pack borders and I nervously sip from the glass of water I poured myself earlier. I then feel my body slightly weaken as sharp pain spreads through out me . I definitely know Lekaru 's in danger. I focus my eyes through our mate bond to see what he's seeing and i gain access to his vision. A huge gray wolf pins him down and even I can sense that there's something odd about the wolf and tears start to pour out for what I'm fearing next. The wolf then slits out Lekaru 's throat and I scream in pain as I feel our bond weakening, as it also weakens me and I drop do the ground as tears flow out of me. The last thing I see before i lose co consciousness is one of the maidens carrying me to my room, assuring me that I'll be okey.

Larufa's POV...
I quickly run to the front of the border where I find everyone standing in their wolf forms as they all don't know what to do next. I heard a howl some moments back and from the sound of it , its best if we leave now. I quickly tell everyone to retreat and as everyone starts heading back to the forest the scent of chocolate and mint gets hold of me and is very strong and this point. I sniff around as I turn to the direction of the scent and there he is. The black wolf whose eyes are shimmering red. He's the biggest wolf I've ever seen and he is beautiful, which leaves me curious to think about how he looks in his human form. He then nudges the head of the dead black wolf on the ground and I'm guessing that's family. He then looks up and sniffs in the air and I'm guessing he's caught my scent. His eyes land on me as he growls the word mine, which comes out more of a roar. Tyrrell then calls me through the mind Link and I leave, since this is the wrong time for getting to knowing each other. I quickly disappear into the woods as it suddenly clicks in my mind that he's a supernatural like me, an alpha like me......

Zah 's POV.....
I hold my mom's unconscious hand, which is still cold as I couldn't help but wonder when she'll gain consciousness. The omegas are currently cleaning the custom made casket that was made for my father and right now, everyone else is still at the body viewing of the corpse. I can't burry him yet because my mom didn't pay her last respects and its the least I can do for her at the moment.
Ezra then comes in and pauses at the door.
" We kept one of the warriors from the other pack captive and he's told me they're from the west of Zoar, from a pack called the Winterstone pack. But what still puzzles me is how you let them go, which is something you've never done. "
" Because Ezra... " , I paused as I looked at him then back to my mother and continued, ".... My mate is in that pack , that's the only reason why I did slaughter them all. Clearly someone is playing us all and expected me to kill them and spare my mate... But I did what they didn't expect and let them go. " I concluded as I stood up.
" so, what now? " , Ezra asks as he leans on the door with his hands in his pockets.
" We're going to the west Zoar... To take what's mine...." I pause as I look back to Ezra and continue, " ... My mate. "