Chapter 14 : The journey detour continued

Larufa 's POV

Its been three days since Zah and I last talked and all we've done that's close to that is mentally argue. My wolf Ace is also giving me a hard time because of her " Undying " new affection for Zah and its really starting to infuriate me. Zah forcefully made me a member of his pack, which means I eventually have to obey each and every command. That pisses me more because I can't go back to my pack without his permission. Now , I'm an Alpha whose under the command of another alpha, which pisses me off even more. Of course he's the alpha of alphas , which means he's a little higher than the rest of us alphas, but for me its different. In my situation, I owe allegiance to him, just like every other member in his pack. We then come to a stop near another part of the stream where i almost died and my thoughts are then interrupted by Rema asking me another question as usual, trying to piss Zah off. Perhaps he is Zah 's better half.
" So, you were naked when you simultaneously killed the rogues and Traven? " , He paused with an amused smirk as Zah gave him a quick icy glance.
" Yes I was. " , I replied as I am now amused by his possessiveness.
Rema the continues, " So did he stare at your - "
" God damn it Rema! Of all questions to ask ?! " , Zah blurted out at he in anger as he clenched his fist thereby making his knuckles whiten.
" Relax bro.... " , Rema trailed off as he chuckled while I felt my wolf's tail wagged out of ecstasy as he then continued, " Anyways, let's please take a break? I really wanna hit the waters. "
" If you'll finally put a sock in it with all the question. " , Zah sighed as he leaned on a tree that was nearby the stream.
" Alright! " , Rema chirped up as he quickly stripped off his shirt and jumped into the water.
' Oh, he's allowed to waddle in the water but me??!! ' , I yelled at Zah through the mind link.
' Clearly you know nothing about the sirens that live under water here in Zoar. Its one of the first lessons in the Mystic arts. ' , he emotionlessly states.
' Well excuse me for being home schooled without that subject included! ' , I yelled.
' Easy with the temper mate. Sirens hibernate during the day, which means the waters are safe. Unlike night time, where you would have been Dinner. ' ,he concluded as he then looked at me as our eyes then locked.
I was about to yell back when Rema splashed Zah with water, drawing his attention away from me.
" What the hell dude! " , he boomed with a furious facial plastered on his face. Talk about hot tempers.
" C'mon man, can't get into the water? Afraid? " , Rema taunts which makes Zah strips off his shirt as he stands up, revealing his built up chest. He is as hot as I imagined him.
' Muscle Mountain!!! ' , my wolf chirped up as her feeling of blush washes over me. I roll my eyes as I face palm at he cheesy comment.
' Sometimes I wonder on which axis your thinking works on. ' , I mutter.
' We both know I'm not lying. He's freaking hot!!! Oh I can just imagine his abs brushing my boo - '
' Okey! Okey! ' , I state as I quickly block her out before she opens up her mind to all nasty possibilities that include me and Zah.
She's not wrong though. Watching Zah and Rema playfully wrestle each other is a view any girl would die to look at. I watched his muscles flexed while he and Rema continued with their fun as Zah eventually makes Rema trip, thereby falling back in the water with a huge splash. Zah then runs his fingers through his hair , revealing his full eye catching face as it glistened due to the water droplets that slowly trickled off. Zah is 100% hot indeed. He then looks at Ezra whose shaking his head at the scene.
" Y'all Ezra! Get in here! " , he shouts with a chuckle. Even his laugh was pleasant.
" Nah , I'm good. " he replies in a cool tone. Zah and Rema then smirk at each other as they look back at Ezra.
" ohhh no, I know that look . No way. " , Ezra says with an arced eyebrow.
Zah then wolf speeds towards Ezra and drags him back into the water , where he then drops him and he also lands with a splash.
Ezra then stands up and Rema makes him trip as he falls back in into the water, this time , fully wetting his clothes.
Standing up to his full height again and thereafter furiously glancing at the both of them, he then yells out loud,
" My clothes are damn wet!! "
" You don't need to yell, we're all wolves here and all have heightened hearing. " , Rema dramatically held ears as he smirked while Zah laughed out loud.
Ezra then let out a mischievous grin as he then lunged at the both of them yelling, " You're so dead!! " .
I laughed at the sight as the three of them playfully wrestled for a while . Rema the paused as his eyes refocused, showing that he's mind linking at the moment. They then all stood up as they all looked at me with smiles plastered on their faces, even Zah. This guy is definitely bipolar.
" Oh Luna... " Rema sang.
" Hell no, I am not getting in that water. " , was all I said after my body soon hits the water after Ezra comes and throws me in.