Chapter 12: The journey detour

Hey loves.... Sorry I haven't been u updating lately. so I hope you will love this chapter that I've updated... please do not what forget get to vote and comment... I really appreciate your feedback. Oh be sure to look out for bonus chapters any days from now ... I'm making up up for the time I've that I lost .... thank-you ....
Alright I'm off now....
Xoxoxo

- Debby

------------------------------

Zah 's POV...

I take a quickly patrol around our camping area and as I go back I only find Rema and Ezra talking about something I didn't bother find out about. Some sort of fear washes over me, which makes Chase uneasy and I start to sniff around as I walk away, looking for Larufa.
' Mate is in danger, head southwest from here. ' , my wolf informs me as he sounds a little worried. I nod off as I wolf speed in human form towards the direction Chase stated. No find her struggling with a siren, one of the aquatic beasts here in Zoar. I instinctly activate my powers and sedate the creature, sending it deep under water as Larufa comes out of the water looking startled. My wolf then howls at the sight of our naked mate and I fight off the instincts that are urging me to mark her as Chase unknowingly opens his thoughts to me and believe me, his thoughts are darker than the mist that the demon Bregzus gives off. The only other thing that's preventing me from taking her here and now is the fact that I'm still upset at her wandering off without telling anyone anything.
" Why didn't you say where you
were going?! " , I boom in anger as she seems rather unfazed but slightly startled.
" I wasn't going to take long " , She yells back, which makes me wonder why she just can't apologise.
' Sure , that's why you were going to be fish food later on! ' ,Chase sarcastically yells, clearly not happy with her disappearance and so I do the unexpected in order to calm him down as well as shut up. I pull her naked body into my embrace and sparks travel through me , strengthening our mate bond as I groan a little and she purrs in content.
" I could have lost you today. Next time, tell me where you're going, will you? " , Chase murmurs through her hair after gaining control of our human form and sniffing her perfect black straight wet hair. I then gain control before he does anything foolish and stupid.
" Let's go back to camp... I'm sick of this stream already. " , she says in her sweet mesmerizing voice as I nod and loosen my grip on her bare waist. She then bends down, exposing her back up at us and I notice a tattoo I didn't really expect on her body and both me and chase growl in anger at her not trusting us enough. I then grab her arm and move the wet locks off her shoulder, fully exposing the alpha tattoo imprinted on her beautiful skin.
" You're a God damn Alpha??!!! " , I impatiently boom in anger. One thing about us alphas is that, not only do we have the most heightened senses, strength and stamina, but also the shortest temper, biggest ego and pride. Me being the alpha of alphas make me a little... worse.
She then looks back into my eyes upset and emotionless too.
" If you must know , yes. I'm the alpha of the west, not my twin brother. " She boldly states.
" And you didn't bother tell me?!!!... From the moment we've met you've done nothing but lie to me!! " , I vent , feeling Chase 's anger and hurt at our mate's lack of trust for us.
" I didn't have a choice! " , she yells back, clearly also losing her temper as she continued, " I can't lose my alpha title that easily and be some Luna in another pack!!! " , She concludes as she clearly has no control of her words at the moment. She rejects her rightful title as Luna, practically indirectly rejecting me as her mate and this is definitely driving me and Chase off the edge.
" I may be ruthless and strict.... But I'm not freaking heartless Larufa!!! " , I snap at her.
" You're sure about that!!! I'm sorry but at the moment I can't sacrifice my title..... Not even for you!!! " , She yells back the perfect words needed to piss me off fully. I feel my raw powers build up within me as I clench my fists in fury.
" What did you say? " , I furiously ask in more of a snarl as I feel my fangs slowly elongate. Her chest heaves up and down as the pissed off she alpha narrows her eyes at me.
" Something close to this!! I, Larufa Winterstone reject - " Her sentence is then interrupted by me impatiently wolf speeding in my human form as Chase roughly pins her on a near by tree with her hands also pinned above her head. Chase is now in full control and her words just sealed off his anger. He then moves closer to her as her now slightly raised breast are in contact with my shirt covered chest , which sends a wave of lust through me and I can smell her arousal despite her icy glares as her blue orbs bore into mine.
" Finish that sentence and I will teleport back to your pack and slaughter everyone there faster than you are breathing now. " , Chase ends in a low growl as her eyes then widen in pure shock.
" you wouldn't dare! " She hisses.
" Try me. " , he concludes as he thinks of a new idea that she won't like. He moves our body away from her with his left hand still pinning the female alpha in place an he places the palm of his hand in between her breasts.
" No, No,No Zah!!! " , she shrieks, realising what he's about to do.
" I Hezahri Ruffalo, accept you Larufa Winterstone as a member of the pack, sealing you into the pack bond. " , he chants as I feel a wave of energy rush from us to her. At this point, she's now a member of my pack and as such, she can't go back to her previous pack without my permission.
" You hot head!!! " , She snaps. Chase then gives me full control of our human form and I let go of her .
" It was for your own good. " I snap back as I continue, " back to camp, now. " I command as she swiftly dresses up in anger and I could have sworn that dress was going to get ripped due to her temper, rather than cover her up.
" You can't tell anyone else. " , she snaps as she narrows her eyes at me while we walk back.
" That's your truth to tell , not mine. " I reply coldly.