~ Chapter 6 ~

In less than 10 minutes the council was resemble in the Royal Library.

The council was made up of friends of the queen and king and trusted trolls. Around the table, then, we could see the old King Peppy, Izzy, the chief of the protection of their village Creek ... and Mr. Dinkles for no obvious reason.

It was rare to see other trolls in this room, but this time Maya was present, unable to do anything other than watch the trolls arguing around the table with a bored face, the silver waterfall falling silently into the room.

- He took the map of TrollsKingdom ... Creek noticed, looking through a book about the prophecy.

- We should have burned this piece of paper a long time ago! Branch growled, spitting out some flaming flame that Poppy immediatly turn off with her crown cause she didn't what to use.

- What can we do ? Asked Izzy, If the prophecy is coming true, catastrophes will follow and who knows what could happen to Snow?

- Mew, Mr. Dinkles told them not to forget about Jaden

Maya sighed:

- We all knew his destiny would eventually reach him ... Don't say otherwise Branch, you know I'm right.

- Do you know at least where he went? Poppy asked, hiding her tears of worry, what did you tell him?

In front of the desperate face of the mom of the prince, Maya felt her heart sink:

- I'm had talk to him about the fluorescent techno troll hair that floats in the lagoon ... and tell him the story of our ancestors ... that's all.

- So ... King Peppy started

- ... He doesn't even know what kind of mess he is getting into, completed Creek.

Everyone sighed, not knowing what to do. After a moment of silence, a dragon cry came out of Branch, tearing the silence;

- Sorry... I'll j-just... Branch didn't even finish his sentence and left the room with a quick step, letting out another cry.

- Branch ...! Poppy called him before following him.

Izzy was about to follow them but Creek put his hand on her shoulder:

- Leave them alone.

Branch eventually burst, letting out more and more horrible dragon screams and cries. He didn't even realize that he spoke the language of the Trollagons, and that in fact, he was constantly shouting his son's name.

- Branch, look at me ! Poppy grabbed his arm, her pink cheeks were covered with tears like his.

Over the years, Poppy was pretty much the only troll in the village who understood this language that all trollagons used. Hearing her husband scream in pain tore her heart:

- Snöaaa! .... SNÖAAA !! ... (That mean Snow in Trollagon language :D)

- Shhhhhh ... Poppy whispered, tears flooded her pink eyes, she grabbed his face between her hands and rested her forehead against his, it's okay, everything's fine, just... let it rain ...

Branch's tears flowed more and she kissed them as he hugged her, his shoulders shaking. He hated himself at that precise moment, it was all his fault ...

- I would go looking for him, I would bring him back home .... Branch promised himself

- I'm coming with you ! Poppy said immediately.