~ Chapter 1 ~

Remember, this book contains trolls world tour based scenes... LETS GOOOO...

---

- A prophecy?

- Yes, and this prophecy concerns him, he have the mark!

- It's completely impossible! There must be an explanation, it's not real!

- However, it concerns the other tribes ... how to explain that a troll here knows the existence of other tribes except us?

- It was King Trollex himself who revealed it to her !

- What are we going to do ?

- We will protect him, this prophecy must not happen ...

10 years after the battle against Claws...

...

- BOOHOO !

- Oh, come on, Jaden, stop crying!

In his bedroom, a young troll was trying to put a bow tie on his firespy. Unfortunately, the firefly was far from wanting to cooperate ... The green bug named Jaden was trying to flee with all possible way:

- I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU, I HATE YOU ! Jaden fly all around the room

- JUST COME HERE ! Snow yelled back

The origin of his name was very simple: Snow was a young troll with royal blue hair like his father and with lilac skin, almost white, which reminds the color of winter. The 8 years old child accidentally crushed his purple nose against the wall while Jaden perched on the lamp:

- I HATE YOU ! He say again, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!

Snow rolled his eyes. He turned away, crossing his arms and shrugging his shoulders:

- Okay then, you won't be able to see all the pretty girls at that party...

- OH MY GOD, REALLY?? I'M COMING !

He went down to his friend, finally accepting this condition ... the time to get to the party, then he would remove it after without the lilac troll knew it. Snow tied the little blue knot on the chest of the firespy which sighed in disgust. At the same time, a pink troll entered the room. Her crown clearly showed who she was, Queen Poppy ... and Snow's mother.

- What are you still doing here? Hurry up ! She scolded her son gently.

- Jaden was boohooing again!

Poppy glanced at the green bug, Jaden carried his little paws to his gadget hanging on one of his antennas. All the firespy had this accessory which enabled them to accomplish their main mission; protect the choosed by the master. In the case of Jaden, Branch had ordered him to protect his son since he was a baby ... but Jaden was not a firespy like the others, he didn't really have judgment, which was still the most important thing about a firespy.

Despite everything, Snow loved his friend very much, he didn't know what he would do without his jokes and stupidities to cheer him up. Jaden had a talent for bring a smile to everyone.

- What's going on here?

Snow froze, a strong blue-gray troll entered the room. King Branch looked at his wife before looking at his son and his firespy. His tearing ear was proof that he was the one who had saved them from the Red Galgis 10 years ago, he didn't a crown to assure his role of leader.

Snow had always had an admiration for his father; he was a hero. Everyone was telling the story of the King of the Dragons in the village and Snow had end up by seen an invincible troll who was afraid of nothing. The young troll wanted to be like him to make him proud but ...