~ Chapter 3 ~

The next day, Snow was forced to follow his parents wherever they went.

Some relief was feel when they chose to go to Nuage in the library, the young troll hoped that his father would let him go get lost in the pages of a book ... but Branch forced him unfortunately to follow them, again.

So the little lilac troll followed them, Jaden was supposedly asleep on his shoulder cause he was bored.

Branch occasionally threw subtle glances over his shoulder, observing his precious treasure. He seemed exhausted, as if he hadn't slept last night ... had he had a nightmare and refused to tell them about it? Where was something bothering him? His heart overflowed with love for his son and he could never bear to see him suffer.

Branch wanted to talk to him, take care of him like a father is suppose to do... but for a moment now, he and Snow had lost a small part of the bond that united them. Branch didn't know how to fix it, he couldn't speak to him. It was like if Snow was moving away from him, building a shell ... since the appearance of this mark, everything was different.

"But I have to protect him from ... I have to protect him" He kept saying to himself, he couldn't tell him what that mark mean.

Poppy had felt the tension in his body and gently grabbed his hand, squeezing it gently. He calmed down slightly, they would take care of Snow no matter what, they would protect their precious baby.

- KingBranch and QueenPoppy! Suddenly said a voice.

It had been a long time since Branch had been afraid of that voice, Nuage came out from behind a book shelf, a magnificent Lightfury with green eyes followed him closely, Angelina.

Yes, this troll was none other than Claws. As Poppy had promised, she had found to the amnesia troll a new Angel who was now known as Nuage now. Everyone immediately gave the Trollagon a second chance, which had long since lost his powers.

Nuage knew that he was amnesiac and that he would never have his memories back, which didn't bother him, he had very clearly asked everyone to call him Nuage and not to tell him the truth. He knew the story of Claws, but didn't know it was his.

- How are you, Nuage? The Queen greeted him joyfully.

Then they started talking about something complicated that adults talk about. Snow taking the opportunity to move away between the book shelves, he was good at going unnoticed. Jaden was waking up and he was spinning above his head, getting happy to do something forbidden.

- What are you looking for ? "Out Of This World" ? The 3 is the best...

Snow remained silent, quickly reading the titles of books and scrapbooks .... none looked like what he was looking for.

- Do you think some books talk about what Aunt Heliokite told us? Finally asked the little trollagon to the firespy

- If so, they won't be here, said the firefly simply, look! This one talks about a super hero in underpants and his two friends!

But Snow had figured out where to find what he was looking for, he decided to head to the part of the library reserved for the royal family member and the troll with special permission.

Well, his father had forbidden him to go ... but he was far too curious.

So Jaden passed under the door and opened the door for him on the other side. The almost white-skinned troll's jaw dropped and his eyes widened in surprise; before him was a silver waterfall, a real silver waterfall !! Lots of legend was told about its magical waters that had the power to heal any wound.

- Why did Daddy never dip his ear in this water? Snow laughed

Jaden, who often listened to the stories Snow told him, replied: