~ Chapter 4 ~

Ah ah ah aaaah...

Snow suddenly opened his blue eyes.

Ah ah ah aaaah...

That voice, that voice again. Frighten, The young troll made himself very small against his father's leg ... Feeling his agitation, Jaden lazily shook his two antennaes, slowly opening his black eyes to look at his friend:

- Snow, are you okay? The firefly whispered, not wanting to wake up "MasterBranch"

- I hear it ... the trollagon murmured, I still hear it ...

- Oh sorry, I probably just fart in my sleep...

- No ! Not that, the voice!

Jaden made a "Ooooooh, okaaaaaayyyy!" face, finally understanding what the prince was talking about. Snow got up, listening to the voice sing ... He left his parents' room, following the voice, but not sure where to look.

It was as if someone called him, someone who wanted to say something to him ...

he took a breath and added his voice to its:

- I can hear you but I won't...

Jaden get up from Branch and Poppy's bed, joining him and flying around him. Snow smiles and continues to sing looking at his friend with a little smirk :

- ...Some look for trouble....

- Hey ! Jaden said, knowing that Snow was talking about him

Snow rolled his eyes, laughing before turning his gaze to his parents. KingBranch was sleeping, an arm around Poppy. It was one of the few times when he didn't frown, his nose buried in his wife's hollow of neck as he purred happily and peacefully like a dragon in his sleep.

- ...while others don't, Snow sing before looking down:

There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day
And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh oh oh...

The voice began to sing again to accompany him:

Ah ah ah aaaah...

Who-oa....

But the calm on the face of the young white lilac-skined troll was soon gone, replaced by a confident, slightly threatening look against this voice which was perhaps trying to make fun of him ...

You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you...

As if to scare it, Snow turned abruptly towards the wall, showing his NightLight fangs and showing his dragon eyes.

which I don't !

Jaden jumped, hiding behind the sofa.

- You scared me ! boohoohoo ...

Snow calmed down, taking the firespy and hugging him to apologize.

...I'm spoken for I fear
Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls...

Snow look at a picture of him with Jaden and his parents, Branch and Poppy...

I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls !

I have a destiny, I don't need something new
I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you...

But the voice sang again and he rushed to the window to look at the stars, dreaming of flying away to know something other than the life of a prince.

Into the unknooooown !

When the voice sang again, Snow backed away, frightening ... what was he doing? He walked back still, but accidentally dropped his father's crown on the ground. Jaden tried to lift it, without success. The young trollagon took it back, returning to the shelf of the living room to put it in its place.

What do you want? 'Cause you've been keeping me awake
Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake?

He almost dropped again his father's crown by saying his words. His gaze turned to a mirror and froze .... would he wear this thing one day? ... He did not feel at all in his place ... how could he one day make his father proud ? ... He had nothing of a King.

" King Snow ? " He was afraid of this thought

Or are you someone out there who's a little bit like me?
Who knows deep down I'm not where I'm meant to be?

Jaden landed on his shoulder, looking at him with wide curious eyes. Snow shook his head, replaced the crown in its place and finally returned to his bedroom .... He wanted to hide this mark with a scarf, a sweater, a headband ... anything !

Every day's a little harder as I feel your power grow
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go...

He sighed, in a flash, it was Storm who had grabbed his purple backpack and put his paws on the windowsill.

Into the unknooooown !
Into the unknoooooooooown !!!

Ah ah ah aaaah !

Ah ah ah aaaah !

Fear seemed to have left him, he was looking for it now, he wanted to know if this voice knew the answers to his questions:

Oh oh oh
A

re you out there?
Do you know me?
Can you feel me?
Can you show meeeeee?

Ah ah ah ah !
Ah ah ah aaaah !
Ah ah ah ah !
Ah ah ah aaaah !
Ah ah ah ah !
Ah ah ah aaaah !

Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oooooh !

Finally, Storm moved away from the window, opening his wings to prepare to jump. Jaden cheerfully tapped his little paws to encourage him.

- DO IT, DO IT ! He was screaming, dont ask me how Poppy and Branch were still sleeping I dont have a freaking idea.

Where are you going?
Don't leave me alone
How do I follow youuuuuu ?

The NightLight started to run ... then finally jumped, pricking towards the sky like an arrow:

INTO THE UNKNOOOOOOOWWWW !!!!!

Oh oh oooooooh !

- YAHAAAAA ! Jaden shouted as he followed him, the adventure had just started.

Nearby, Heliokite watched the little trollagon fly in the sky, the light of Jaden, the moon and the stars lighting his way.

- But where are they going? A voice asked beside the StormCutter.

- Where you will find yours, she replied, you also have a journey to accomplish ... go ahead and you will see what it consists of.

Cooper laughed:

- You say things too wise for me! But, okay!

With these words, the giraffe troll went too, dressed in a cape and his DestinyCap. Heliokite shrugged with a giggle and went back home, knowing that her village would not remain so peaceful for a long time ... But the storm should rise to bring the rainbow back.