~ Chapter 2 ~

After a day watching the first flowers of the spring bloom, the trolls had organized a big evening where everyone sang and had fun to the rhythm of the cheerful music. The moon was shining in the sky, no one had cared about it for a long time that it was full.

In the middle of the crowd of trolls, the royal couple danced and sang together;

What is love
If it's not with you ?

Nothing seemed to be able to destroy their moment. Snow was sitting by the table where cupcakes had been placed, watching them dance. He wanted to take a break from all of these trolls who bow down before him and ... well, called him "Prince Snow".

Beside him, Jaden devoured all the sweets placed on the large table. He had taken off his little bow tie a long time ago and his green colors were almost hidden by the frosting.

- Hey Snow, did you taste these? The firespy demand, they taste like poop ...

But Snow was not listening to him, looking at his parents in the spotlight. The little lilac troll smiled as his father hugged his wife, lifting her from the floor. Poppy laughed and kissed his cheek, which made the king blush ... would one day he have some kind of that affection towards someone? Would he like to hug a girl every day and tell her how beautiful she was for his eyes? Eww!

What's a song
If you can't hear it too ?
Can't imagine dancing without you
A shooting star, ain't really nothing to see
If you ain't right here dancing next to me

Branch and Poppy kept singing, never leaving each other's gaze. Snow sighed and leaned against the back of his chair, looking up at the starry sky ... how was it feel like to fly in the night sky? How did it feel when our wings were free and could go up to the stars?

- Lost in your thoughts? Asked a voice

Snow turned his head to where the voice came from. A big smile appeared on his face when he saw a StormCutter with large light green / blue eyes and pink scales.

- Aunt Heliokite! He exclaimed

- Miss dragon-owl? Jaden asked, pulling his head out of a chocolate cake.

Heliokite descended from the branch on which she was perched. Snow transformed himself and slides under one of her four wings to snuggle against her. If there was someone in the village who understood him, it was her. Since he was very young, whenever he needed to confide in someone, he went to see Maya -aka Heliokite- first.

Maya had been one of the prisoners of Claws, today, she made jewelry for the inhabitants of the village with the precious stones that she found. It was she who had made her parents' wedding rings with a precious stone that Hairless had given to Poppy during their first Christmas. At that time, trollagons were still considered monsters ... it was hard to imagine today!

- So, did you have a nice day? Heliokite asked, covering him with her wing, like a blanket, Jaden sneaking up to go on Storm's head.

- Exhausting, the NightLight simply says.

Heliokite nodded gently, understanding better than anyone else what the young trollagon was feeling. She gently licked Storm's cheek, which pushed her back in laughter with a little paw on the muzzle, laughing. It was only then that she noticed with her own eyes what Poppy was telling her when she came to see her at her kiosk sometimes ...

- Are you still hiding your mark? She asked

Storm blushed with embarrassment, why did everyone have to always tell him about this mark? He hated it ... it was like constantly reminding a mopi that he still had fur !!