Part 7

My Mafia Boyfriend pt. 7

Jaehyun POV

Jaehyun: Hmm, Jungkook ... How long has it been? Where are you now?

The truth is, we haven't seen each other since I killed his father. I am waiting for his revenge, which he promised me. But it never came.

I want to know where he is. I have a strange feeling that Jungkook hasn't given up. So I'm going to tell Lucas and Mark to find where he lives.

Jaehyun: Mark, come here.

Mark: Yes, what's up?

Jaehyun: You know who Jungkook is, right?

Mark: Of course I know who he is. He's one of the best mafia in Korea, everyone knows about him!

Jaehyun: You have to find his location. I want to know where he is!

Mark: Well, that will be easy.

Jaehyun: Tell Lucas once you find where he lives to follow him.

Mark: Okay!

After 4 hours they found where Jungkook is.

Lucas:Jaehyun, we find where is Jungkook.

Jaehyun:Good job Lucas and Mark. Know Lucas you need to follow him and tell me with who is he now, and what is he doing, i want to know everything!

Lucas:No problem.

Y/N POV

Y/ N: Jungkook !!! Where are you?? Please .. I'm scared ...

??? : No one will save you, and no one will hear you shout!

Y/N: Who are you? What do you want from me?

??? : SHUT UP !!!

Y/N: Jungkook ... Please come, I'm counting on you - I whispered.

??? : Last words darling?

Y/N: What? Please don't! JUNGKOOK HELP ME PLEASE !!!

And then he pulled the trigger...

And then I woke up. I had a little sweat and I was shaking. Another nightmare I'm having this week. But today was different ... Today he tried to kill me ?? I always see this man in my dreams but every time I wanted to see his face something always happened or I woke up. Why was it so realistic?Anyway, it's just a dream. Only Tae knew about these dreams because I often woke up at night and called him to come because I was very scared.

Suddenly Tae entered.

V: Y/N, ... What happened?

Y/N: I had these nightmares again, Tae... But t-today ... today was very realistic ... - and I cried. He came and hugged me.

Tae: Don't worry, it's just a dream. Tell me what you dreamed.

Y/N: He ... killed me, I called for help but he didn't show up on time ...

V: Who didn't show up?

Y/N: Jungkook ... And this man killed me ... and I woke up ... What are these dreams I have? Why?

V: Calm down Y/N it's just a dream, look, you're alive, you're here with us, calm down.

Y/N:Thank you Tae, i don't know what i would do without you.

V:Don't thank me.. I do it because i care for you. Let's go down, you need to eat.

Y/N:Okie.

Jungkook POV

By phone

Jk: Come on, faster damn it!