Plan ( chapter four )

AN: Wow, i read over my previous chapters and there so... Weird i guess. I'm going to try harder to make this chapter better and longer. Cuz I personally think my writing has been horrible. I want you guys to know that i CAN write better. And im determined.

I was also at my grandparents farm and they dont have Internet there so i had time to write. But i couldnt update. I really hope this chapter turns out better then the previous ones.

In case you guys havent noticed, i write ALL of my chapters on my iPod.

Just so u knew that.

I DO NOT OWN CHARACTERS!

Rick Riordan does

BUT I DO OWN THE STORY PLOT!

---------------------------------------------

"It'll be fun." Grover said using all his strength to push me out of the car. I stumbled out.

"But I don't want to." I said for the hundredth time today.

"Come on. Please? Do it for me?" Grover said with pleading eyes.

I gave him one last look. He really wanted me to do this. And I could just tell he wasn't prepared to take no for an answer. Maybe it could be fun.

I sighed. "Okay, but you owe me."

Grover smiled and nodded without even hesitating.

"I know, I know,"he said and quickly backed out of the parking lot before I could change my mind.

"Have fun," he yelled from inside his car,"be back around eight."

I rolled my eyes.

Twisting around to the building, I began walking towards it. Each step being harder to take than the last.

The building in front of me stood high, and it smelled of buttered popcorn. People were flooding in and out of the large open doors.

I was standing in front of a movie theatre.

As I stood near the entrance leaning against the wall, I waited for my 'date' to arrive.

By 'date', I mean Rachel.

According to Luke and Grover, she agreed to this whole dating thing, but I didn't.

Rachel doesn't know that though, but I plan to tell her that I don't like her as soon as she shows up. I don't want to lead her on or anything.

It's not that I don't like her, because she seems like a nice girl, but I don't think I could ever see her and I in a relationship. She isn't really my type, I guess is the best way to describe it.

A light blue pick-up truck pulled up to the front of the theatre with its speakers blasting.

There was arguing heard on the inside, but suddenly, the passenger door flew open and Rachel stumbled out.

The second her sneakers hit the pavement, a figure inside the truck, on the driver's side, pulled the passenger door close, and sped off. Almost the same incident I had just experienced with Grover.

Rachel adjusted herself and began walking towards me and I started walking towards her.

She wore her signature paint-splattered jeans that complemented her long legs. For a top, she wore a tight black V-neck with a Chinese symbol on the front.

We both took our last step and met in the middle.

I opened my mouth to say something, but she cut me off.