"Remember you almost killed your fath-"

"Aht don't speak on that, that's so old god forgave me for that." Chazz cut me off and I shook my head.

"So what you did for him to forgive you?" I asked laughing.

"Shid I went to church and prayed." He shrugged and I nodded.

"I respect that." I nodded.

"I remember I got kicked out of church." Dre shook his head.

"Nigga how the fuck you get kicked out of church?" I scrunched my face up looking at him and Chazz was just in the front seat cracking the fuck up.

"They kicked me out cause I yelled 'fuck the devil', Shid I thought we hated that nigga." He shrugged and I busted out laughing.

"Bruh that's ghetto as hell dawg." I shook my head laughing.

"They can't get mad cause I tell it how it is, if it's fuck the devil then it's fuck that pussy ass nigga." Dre shrugged.

"I feel you, fuck dat hoe." Chazz dapped Dre.

"Just ridiculous." I shook my head looking at Kevin walk towards the car but stopped mid walk.

"Fuck he stopping for." Dre scrunched his face up.

"Chazz what he looking at?" I asked cause me and Dre was in the back.

"I think he looking at a car." Chazz moved closer.

I was about to get out before Kevin grabbed his gun off his waist and started shooting while running back to the car.

"Oh shit." I yelled grabbing my gun off my waist and running out the car.

"Who them niggas is?" I yelled shooting at the same car Kevin was shooting at.

"Shid Iont know, come on." He grabbed my arm and we ran back to the car.

"The fuck happened?" Dre scrunched his face up eating a wing as me and Kevin got in the car and he pulled off.

"Shid Iont know who them niggas is we gon find out tho." I shrugged rubbing my temples.

____

"Came a long way to a mansion crib
I had roaches at my granny crib" I sung bopping my head to the song that played on the t.v.

"Lil Durk did not say 'I had roaches at my granny crib' he said 'I had wrote this at my granny crib'." Kevin said.

"Well some of us had roaches at our granny crib and felt that shit." Dre shrugged.

"Real talk." I laughed dapping him.

"I'm about to leave." I stood up yawning.

"Drop me off at ivory crib please." Chazz stood up smiling.

"Why every time you say that girl name you smile hard as hell." Kevin laughed.

"Cause she make me happy bitch I'm in love." He glared at Kevin.

Must be fucking nice.