"Wassup?" I raised a eyebrow and he took a deep breath.

"I...I...I eat candy corn." He sighed in relief.

"On purpose?" I scrunched my face up.

"Sadly yes." He frowned pulling three out his pants pocket.

"Nigga you just got them in there with no wrapper?" Kevin scrunched his face up.

"I only got three leftttt." He whined making me and Kevin bust out laughing.

"Bitch had me fucked up." Chazz mugged getting in the car.

"Where the food nigga?" Kevin frowned looking at him.

"Fuck y'all and that food I only went to get it cause y'all was annoying." He scoffed and I sucked my teeth.

"Chazz bruh where the food at." I stale faced him and he gave me the same look.

"In the store where else would it be?" He said in a duh tone.

"Why you ain't get it." Dre sucked his teeth.

"Cause they had me all types of fucked up." He shrugged putting his air pods in.

So he just not gon tell us what happened?

"Fuck it I'll go get it." Kevin sucked his teeth getting out the car and heading into wing stop.

"I have a starving kid at home bitch hurry up." I yelled out the window.

"I should take my precious ass time." He yelled back and I sucked my teeth.

"Oh yeah murda I meant to ask you bout ya li entanglement with my bestie." Dre smirked and I sucked my teeth.

"Don't nobody got no damn entanglement going on, she got a nigga I got a bitch we ain't tripping off each other." I shrugged.

Yeah I fucked with Ari heavy but ain't no point in obsessing over somebody who in a relationship.

She happy and I respect that, I'm not about to do the most over no female especially if we didn't date to begin with.

She was never mines so I ain't tripping.

It is what it is.

"Hmph, Iont believe that shit but ok." Dre twisted his lips to the side looking at me.

"Well that's on you cause I said what I said." I shrugged looking at Kevin walk back with the food.

"This weather got me realizing I won't survive in hell, I gotta change." Kevin shook his getting back in the car.

"Where the sauce?" Chazz scrunched his face up looking in the bag.

"Oh shit I left it hold up." Kevin got out the car and jogged back into wing stop.

"So we just gon ignore the whole surviving in hell thing or...?" Dre scrunched his face up and I busted out laughing.

"I'm glad I don't partake in those illegal activities, I will be going to heaven." Chazz nodded and me and Dre stared at him.