✧It Ends Tonight✧

Start from the beginning

Jordan hastily closed the back door to the van, locking Peter Hale inside. He looked over at me and nodded gently. I felt myself smile back at him, knowing that my secret would be safe with him.

"What was that about?" Liam asked, looking back and forth between me and the deputy.

"He's a friend," I explained because honestly, it's the truth. The guy was practically one step away from getting an official McCall Pack Member Certificate. "And he was definitely a lot of help today."

Liam nodded understandingly. "And are you okay and all?"

"Yeah I mean, Derek's alive, Scott's alive, Stiles' alive... you're alive. I couldn't ask for anything more."

Liam smiled and tightened his arm around me. "Char, look. I-I need to thank you for helping me earlier during the full moon."

I'd almost forgotten about that. It almost felt like it was years ago, not hours.

"It was nothing," I assured him sincerely.

"No it wasn't," Liam argued. "I was losing my mind until you came to the back and I don't know what I would've done if you weren't their."

"Well you'll never have to find out," I promised him. I felt something inside warm up. It was nice to be important to someone, to have someone who actually needed me. This was something I was ready to get used to.

Liam's smile brightened as he nodded. I leaned into him some more before looking over to Derek. I noticed him letting Braeden into his car and realized he must be planning on leaving soon.

"I'll be right back." I slipped away from Liam and hurried over to the Hale. He noticed me coming and stopped from climbing into his Range Rover.

"Thought you were too busy to come say bye to me," Derek said, nodding his head towards Liam.

I blushed and look down. "Are you going to be coming back to Beacon Hills?"

"I'm not sure," Derek admitted. "All I know is that someone's got to look after you."

"I can look after myself," I told him confidently.

Derek looked at me for a second, a small smile tugging at his lips. "You've changed. I can feel it."

I looked up at Derek seriously, wondering how much he knew about my change. "Derek, I don't know what's happening to me."

Despite my concern, Derek continued to smile. "But you'll figure it out."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked hesitantly.

"Because I know you," Derek stated simply. With that, Derek leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on the top of my forehead before climbing into his car.

I backed away from the car, knowing that I had to trust Derek. Whatever was happening to me, I shouldn't fear it but accept it.

Eventually, I found myself walking back to Liam, the others were beginning to pile into the cars. I looked over to the young werewolf. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah?"

I looked up at him only to see Liam closing the distance between us. Before I could even begin to process what he was trying to do, Liam was pressing his lips to mine. I leaned up, kissing him back. I could feel Liam smile as I kissed him back. It felt so right and I was just happy that at least that hadn't changed.

Honestly, I would've just kissed him right then and there for the rest of my life if I hadn't felt eyes watching us. Reluctantly, I pulled away as both Liam and I looked over to Scott and Stiles.

As soon as we looked over, Scott looked up at the sky with a smirk on his face, pretending to have been staring at the clouds the whole. Stiles, on the other hand, just continued to grin at Liam and me, shooting us two thumbs up when we looked over.

I groaned, burying my face in Liam's shirt. "I hate them so much."

Liam just laughed before grabbing my hand and leading me over to the others. It was finally hitting me that it was all over and I smiled.

We were alive and whole. We were going home and for now I was more than happy with just that. I was beginning to feel like we were actually going to be okay. The McCall pack may be beaten down and broken but we were surviving. We're fighter and nobody will take that from us.

God did I hope I hadn't just jinxed something.

---------

Tbh I ship Charlotte with everybody. Not as Otp bc that's totally Liam and Char but like Charlotte is brotp with everyone. Darlotte, Scarlotte, Charles, I just love them all.

So guys that's it. That's the final chapter of my beloved Scared to Death. I'm thinking about doing an epilogue because I need to do a little bit more and because I have a whole Thank You speech I need to say but I'm just not ready to say it yet.

Guys I feel like this wasn't the best ending chapter but I don't know what else to do. This is just such a big milestone for me and I can hardly even function. This is crazy and I love you. Larlotte loves you too.

Question - SO at the ends of the chapters I've been asking you questions so I'm here to turn it around. Any questions you leave here I will gladly answer in the epilogue. So, What questions do you have for me?