✧It Ends Tonight✧

Start from the beginning

"What did you do to him?" Derek pointed to his uncle but, honestly, Derek didn't look all to concerned.

"He deserves way worst, trust me," Stiles said, though he sounded a bit strained. Apparently, Peter was heavier than he looks. Stiles made it a few more steps before his grip slipped and his half of Peter Hale went crashing to the ground.

"Screw it," Scott muttered as he let his half drop to.

I breathed out a laugh, more then happy to see that Scott was still one whole piece. He looked up at me and gave me a crooked grin, letting me know that he really still was himself.

"You're still alive," I pointed out, causing him to let out a boyish giggle.

"I'm still alive," He agreed before closing the distance between us and wrapping me in his arms. Unlike Derek, Scott was not sweaty. He was just incredibly bloody. Right now, though, the blood didn't phase me as I hugged the McCall back.

"Wait, hold up," Stiles interjected. We all looked at the spastic teen who was staring at Derek. "Now what the hell happened to you? I was genuinely concerned about you and then you're all out here strutting about? Seriously?"

"Stiles," Derek said firmly to cut off Stiles' rambling. "I feel like why all have somethings to explain."

And that's when the story telling began. Derek and Braeden explained how we had battled the berserkers and Kate outside and how the Calavera's ended up coming to our rescue. Then Derek went on to explain how he had evolved which definitely shocked the others. I found myself feeling proud for being able to witness it all.

Then the other's went into their story of what had gone down inside. Apparently, Peter wasn't as good as we thought. He had come down here and done all this just to be able to kill Scott and take his 'rightful' place as an alpha. Then Scott and Peter went into a one on one duel and, thankfully, the true alpha kicked Peter Hale's ass.

There was no mention of what I had done and I was okay with that. I'm just not ready to admit that I had changed too.

At some point, Chris had came back out but there was no Kate in sight. It didn't need saying, we all knew from the look on his face that Kate had gotten away.

Eventually, everyone went to their respective groups as we began getting ready to finally go back home. Liam came over to me but didn't say anything and he didn't really need to. He knew how I felt about him and right now all I cared about was the fact that he was okay. And so Liam just draped an arm around my shoulders and I leaned into him, realizing how tired I was. Luckily, I had a teen wolf to keep me standing.

"There's enough yellow wolfsbane to keep Peter out for the trip back, but be careful" Chris Argent instructed us once we had piled the traitorous werewolf into the car.

"You really going to go with them?" Scott inquired, nodding towards the Calavera's.

"I made a deal with the Calavera's weeks ago. They'll leave you alone, all of you," Chris explained and with his last sentence I could've sworn he looked directly at me. "But only if I help them catch Kate."

"What if you can't?" I asked him quietly. I wasn't doubting his abilities or anything, it was just that I knew Kate Argent wasn't going down easily.

"I'll find her," Chriss promised. "Someone has to."

Chris turned his back to us and walked over to the Calavera's. I watched as the Argent rolled out with them and I knew I was going to be eternally grateful for what he was doing. I just couldn't help but wonder what Isaac was doing in France since Chris was clearly not going back to him anytime soon.