» 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 «

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 - 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚
0:00————◦—————————-3:05
↠ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ | ↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ | ⊜ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ |
ᵛᴼᴸᵁᴹᴱ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Hello everyone!! Welcome to my book! Whatever be the reason you are here- whether you wanted to look through it or whether you were just looking at the cover (( which isn't really that good XD )) and accidentally got inside or if someone tagged you here (( um... will you even tag anyone? )), I'm soooo glad you decided to be here!

Before you proceed, I want you to place your hand over your heart. Do you feel that? That sound of purpose?? Your heart is still beating. You are still alive. And you can be so much more!

I've been thinking about making a book like this for a loooooooooong time (( did you see the number of o's i used? )), because let's face it- we all go through problems. Stuff happens. Sometimes we may win, sometimes we fall. Sometimes we go through them alone, sometimes we may have a companion by our side. Whatever be the case, I just want you to remember- when life gives you those problems, keep your head up and face them. Because you, my dear friend are going to get through this. You always will. Don't believe me?? Need proof?? Just the fact that you are looking at this is proof enough, don't you think?? You may ask how, so let me tell you- every breath you breathe in is proof that you've come so far from where you started.

 Don't believe me?? Need proof?? Just the fact that you are looking at this is proof enough, don't you think?? You may ask how, so let me tell you- every breath you breathe in is proof that you've come so far from where you started

(( pls tell me if i'm making any sense ))

Okay, so instead of dragging on, lemme get straight to the point. I made this book to tell you that you are beyond amazing- you are beautiful, loved and needed. You are alive for a reason. And you're not alone.

It may seem like you are, but it's not true. 

Try telling a person who's suffering that they're not alone. Won't it affect them in at least a small way? Won't they be grateful for you at that instant? Do it. Just being there for someone would mean so much to them. So, this is me, being here for you.

Okay, I probably am not making any sense. Which proves something- I TALK A LOT. So, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. If you wanna rant, go ahead and do it, I'll listen. Or if you just wanna talk about something that happened at school, I'll still listen. I recently discovered that I love talking to people. Yeah, Wattpad brought out that side of me XD

Remember to smile always. Whatever be the case, you'll get through it. You are stronger than you think you are.

~ Grace ♡