Nana’s POV

I went to sit beside Daeho . “Annyeong” I said . He looked at me and move to the side a bit , away from me . “Hmmm..you’re name is Park Daeho right ?” He ignored me . “Hmmm…I wonder what’s interesting happening outside” I looked outside of the window . “You’re sad right ?” “You must be thinking about your parents right ?” I heard him sobbing . I sighed . “You can cry . Let it out . We are the same .” Even though I was looking outside of the window , I could feel it that he was looking at me . “Wh-what do you meant?” He finally talk . I smiled at looked at him . I wiped his tears and went closer to him . He didn’t move away . “You wanna hear my story ?” He nodded . “When I was 4yrs old , like you , my mother brought me to a park . She told me that we’re gonna meet my father but it was a lie .” I stopped . My eyes gets teary . “She abandoned me at the park . I was left there for hours until a couple found me and adopted me . They were kind . I hate my mother for abandoned me .” “Why ?” “because she abandoned me” “Don’t you wanna find her ?” I shook my head . “Why should I ? She abandoned me . Why should I find her . She didn’t take care of me all these years .” I looked at Daeho and he sighed . “I should hate her . She left me on my birthday . We didn’t even get to celebrate my birthday …” I sighed . “I-I” I cut him off ,”I know you miss your parents . All of the children here also miss their parents . You should be lucky .” “Why ?” “At least all of them wanna be your friend but you ignore them . You know I didn’t even have a friend until I’ve meet Luhan ermm Daddy .” He looked confused . “Hahaha why I didn’t have a friend is because I went to a school , SM High . Those students there were rich but I’m not so they hate me . Now , I have 11 friends and a husband . My friends are boys hahaha they’re daddy’s friend .” I smiled and looked at him . “You know when you have no friends , you have no one to protect you when you were bullied . I was always been bullied by students in my school . So do you wanna be like me ? No friends and always been bullied ?” I asked him . He shook his head . “Then make friends with them . Trust me , they’re kind . Treat them like you siblings . Look at them . They’re playing soccer together . They’re having fun . Don’t you wanna join them ?” “I want but..they might hate me ..” he looked down . “No they won’t” I smiled at him . Suddenly , his stomach growled . “Looks like someone’s hungry” I laughed . I could see Daeho’s face turns red . “Ermm…what should I call you ?” “Oh ya I forgot to introduced myself . My name is Lee Nana . Call me mommy like what all of them call me .” “Then what about that man?” He pointed at Luhan . I giggled . “His name is Luhan . Call him daddy .” I smiled . I hold his hand and said ,”Come let’s call all of them and eat the pizza daddy has bought for us.” He smiled and followed me .

“Okay children . Stop playing and let’s eat .” I shouted at them and all of them looked at Daeho . Daeho looked down . I don’t know whether he was embarrassed or scared . “Don’t be scared” I whispered at him . Luhan looked at me and gave me a ‘thumbs up’ I smiled at him . “Daeho-ah are you hungry ?” Jinyoung , the oldest boy, asked him . “Y-yes” Daeho replied . “Yay he finally talk” “Can I call you oppa?” “Call me noona/hyung” “kaja I’m hungry too” “Do you wanna play with us later ?” Daeho just nodded . “Are you gonna play without me ?” Luhan asked . “No !” All of them yelled . I laughed and we went to eat .

After eating , the boys and Luhan went to play video games while they girls and I play barbie dolls . “Mommy am I pretty like this doll” Dasom asked . “Ermmm…no” I replied . She pouted . I smiled and said , “You’re prettier than this doll .” She looked at me and asked , “jinja?” I nodded and she hugged me . I had a lot of fun with them .

It was already 8pm . Luhan and I decided to go back since we have school the next day . When I was about to get into the car , Daeho ran to me and hugged me . I bend down and hugged him back . “Mommy , thank you for sharing your story . Come here again .” He kissed my cheek . I was shocked . I kissed him at his forehead . “You’re welcome . Don’t sleep late ok . I’ll come and visit again . I promised . Don’t sleep too late ok . Goodnight” “Goodnight mommy . Goodnight daddy .” He waved at us and went in .

Luhan coughed . “Are you ok ?”I asked . “No…cause you didn’t kiss me . You kissed Daeho but not me.” I chuckled . “Yah !” Luhan yelled . “Why should I kiss you ?” “Cause..i’m your husband and you love me” Luhan smirked . “Aishh palli go home I’m tired “ I said angrily and get inside the car . “Are you sill having your…you know girls problems” “Yah!” He laughed and we went back home .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So they went to the orphanage :) Hmmm i wonder when Nana and Luhan gonna have their own kids . KekekeXP Anyway hope you like this chapter :)