SM High

- 2013 -

Nana's POV

"Nana...wake up or you'll be late for school . Hurry up and bathe ," mum said and kissed my forehead .

"Okay mum," I smiled at her .

I hate school . I've always been bullied by the Queenkas ! My parents didn't know about this . I don't wanna make them worried . Haissh...I took my towel and went to the toilet . After bathing , I wear my uniform , take my bag and went to the dining room .

"Morning dad,"I kissed dad's cheek .

"Morning Nana . Do you want me to send you to school ?"

"Nevermind . I can go by myself " I smiled at dad .

" Here's your breakfast " mum said .

" Thanks " i replied .

----skip to school---

When I've reached at the school gate , I could see girls already crowding . Probably waiting for EXO , the kingkas . I looked around to see if there's Hana , Heejin , Hyeri or Minyoung , the Queenkas , but they were not there . Maybe they're at the toilet touching up their makeup to look pretty in front of EXO . A limo drove passed by me . It must be EXO . Girls started to screaming . EXO were made up of 12 hot guys or should I say angels . They're handsome and were every girl's ideal man . I wish I could have a boyfriend like them but that will never happened .

I went to my locker to take my books for lesson . BANG ! Someone slammed the lockers . I looked at the person and it was the Queenkas . I hate them . Because of them I had no friends . They know that I'm not from a rich family and told everyone about it . Everyone who attends SM High were rich and wouldn't wanna mix with someone like me .

"Well...looks who's here " Hana said and everyone's attention were on us .

"Oh it's the poor bitch ! " Minyoung exclaimed and everyone laughed .

I was embarrassed . I closed my locker door . I ignored them and walked away but Heejin pushed me and i fell .

"Yah ! Don't you dare to ignore us !" Heejin shouted and then slapped me hard on my right cheek .

" Who do you think you are ? Trying to ignore us ? Look at yourself ! You're poor and we're rich ! Respect us understand !"Hyeri yelled and then kicked my legs .

Hana kicked my books and they walked away . I was so embarrassed . I picked up my books and run to the rooftop . While running , I could hear people laughing . When I've reached at the rooftop , I cried and cried . I hate my life ! No friends and everyone hates me ! I decided to skip lessons till lunch time . After so much crying , I felt sleepy .

----Lunch time----

"Yah !" I felt someone kicked my leg and opened my eyes . I was shocked to see 12 guys surrounding me . Aren't they the Kingkas ?

"Yah ! What are you doing here ? " the guy who kicked my leg asked rudely . I looked at his name tag and his name was....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it Luhan ???

Hahaha I'll update again tmr :)