New Parents?

- Still 21 September 2000-

Nana's POV

I woke up and saw that i was in a room . It was not my room . Did they kidnapped me ??? I looked around and the room was pretty .

Women : Oh you're awake . Yeobo ! She's awake !!! *She called her husband*

Man : Are you feeling better ?

I nodded .

Man : Don't be scared . We're kind . I'm Mr Lee and this is my wife Mrs Lee . What is your name ?

Me : My...My...name is Nana...Han Nana

Mrs Lee : Nana-ah would you mind to tell us what happened ?

Me : I....I...I don't know...mummy...she..she left me at the park*tears rolled down my cheeks* I'm scared . I have no one . Why must she leave me on my 4th birthday ?

Mrs Lee : Shhhhh......don't cry *she hugged me* You have us . We can be your parents . We can take care of you . You're our daughter now . You're Lee Nana . Call me mum and call Mr Lee dad .

Mr Lee smiled at me . 

Mr and Mrs Lee are not that rich . They told me that they've always wanted a daughter . Mrs Lee told me that she was pregnant last two year . They were happy to have theiur first child . Mr Lee decorated the room that I use for their daughter . But unfortunately , Mrs Lee miscarriaged and could not pregnant anymore . She was sad that she could not have a daughter but now she was happy that she met me and adopt me . They were kind . The way they took care of me was different from how mummy took care of me . I'm glad that i've met them . Today was the day that I won't forget .