The past

-21 September 2000-

Nana's POV

It was my 4th birthday . I was so happy that I've spent the whole day celebrating my birthday with mummy . During evening , mummy told me to get ready because we gonna meet daddy . I was so happy that finally i'm gonna meet daddy cause since I was born , I never meet daddy. At about 7pm mummy brought her luggage and put it inside the car .

Me : Mummy , why are you bringing a luggage ?

Mummy : We're moving to daddy's house today *she smiled at me*

Me : Jinja ?! I can't wait to see daddy

Mummy : Okayy let's go now .

I went inside the car and mummy drove to the park . Mummy said that daddy was waiting for us at the park . When we have reached at the park , it was already 8pm . There's was no one at the park . It was quiet .

Me : Mummy where's daddy ?

Mummy : He'll come soon . Come let's go to the swing

*Mummy brought me to the swing*

Mummy : Okay now close you eyes and count to twenty and you will see daddy *kissed my forehead*

Me : Really ?! Hehehe okayy .... 1......2.....3...........................................................20*open my eyes* daddy where are you ?

I looked around to see if daddy was around but there was no one . I tried to looked for mummy . Maybe she was waiting at her car . But her car was gone . Did mummy left me ? Alone at the park ? I saw a letter beside me and read it . It was a letter from mummy . It's says that she's not gonna see me again and hope I would find someone to take care of me . I don't really understand the letter as I was only 4 years old .

Me : Mummy !!! MUMMYYYYY*begin to cry*

Why must mummy leave me alone at the park . I cried and cried . I was alone at the park . No one was there . Suddenly there was a thunder and it was raining heavily . I was drenched . I try to find a shelter . I waited at the shelter for the rain to stop . I'm sure that mummy or daddy gonna pick me at the park but i was wrong ....

After an hour the rain had stopped . I was sad . Neither mummy nor daddy pick me up at the park and it was raining heavily . Do they even love me ? Whyy mummy left me alone here ? I began to cry . Suddenly , I saw a couple approaching me . I was scared . I was scared if they gonna kidnapped me . When they were near me , the women touched me but i flinched .

Women : Don't be scared . I'm trying to help . Are you cold ?

I looked at the couple . They seem nice . The man took out his jacket and passed it to the women . The women put the jacket around me and touched my forehead .

Women : OMG you're burning . Are you lost ? Where are your parents ? *she saw i was holding to a letter on the floor. It was the letter from mummy*

The women took the letter and read it . I was about to take the letter back from her but i felt so weak . All of a sudden , I fainted .