Mommy??Daddy??

Nana’s POV

“This is not our home this is..” Luhan cut me off “ We’re here . Palli I can’t wait to introduce you to them.” I was shocked to see my surrounding . There were a lot of children , especially young kids , at the place . I love kids . Luhan was about to get out of the car but I grabbed his hand . “Wait oppa…where are we ?” I asked . “Hahaha we’re at the orphanage” “orphanage ?” “Yes . This orphanage belongs to my family which is yours too . I’ve always visit them . They’re cute . I love them so much . I miss them so much .” He smiled . “Why do you miss them when often visit them ?” I looked at him confused . He looked at me and said , “Ever since I know about the arranged marriage with you , I stop coming here . I don’t know why but I just have no mood to come here” “S-sorry” I looked down . “Sorry for ?” “Because of me you didn’t visit them” “Hahahaha it’s not because of you . Ok faster…I can’t wait to meet them and introduce you to them . Help me carry those sweets and chocolates . I’ll carry the pizzas .” Luhan said excitedly . “So..these are for the children ?” “Yes” “I thought you bought it for EXO…”I looked confused . “Hahaha of course not for EXO . They can buy it themselves . By the way if this is for EXO it will be too many” “But you said 2 person per box” “I was kidding kekeke” “Aishhh”

When we get out of the car , I could see children running towards me . Ok not me cause they just ran passed me and went to Luhan . “Daddy !” All of them shouted . “We miss you” one of them said . “Awww I miss you too” Luhan said to them . “Daddy??” I said and looked at them . “Daddy , who is she ?” “She’s so pretty.” “I wanna be pretty like her” Luhan just smile . “She’s your mommy” Luhan said to them . They looked shocked . ‘Oh oh they gonna hate me’ They looked and me and smiled . Suddenly , all of them ran to me and hugged me . I was shocked . I put down the bags of sweets and chocolates and hugged them . “Mommy what’s your name ?” “My name is Lu Nana” I said . “Yay we have a mommy” one of them shouted . I mouthed to Luhan “Mommy ?” He mouthed back, “I’ll explain to you later” “Aigooo no ones love daddy anymore . All of you love mommy more” Luhan pouted . I giggled . “Aniya..we love both Mommy and daddy” one of them said and all of them nodded . “Really yay ! Anyway who wants pizza?” Luhan asked and all of them shouted . “Ok if you wanna eat pizza , let’s go inside first” Luhan said and all of us went in . I was shocked to see how independent they were . They were taking plates , passing to each other . They looked so cute .

“So mind to explain ?” I said to Luhan who was busy looking at the children . “Explain about ?” “About why they were calling you daddy and why am I their mommy.” “Oh…since I always come here and I was also the owner of this orphanage , they called me daddy . Since you’re my wife , you’re their mommy . I was close to all of them except for one of them .” Luhan said and looked at one direction . “Who ?” “That boy . His name is Park DaeHo .” Luhan pointed to the direction . I saw a boy sitting one corner looking outside the window . Luhan continued , “He’s 4 years old .” “Why aren’t you close to him ?” Luhan sighed . “He didn’t wanna talk to anybody … not even the people who in charge in this orphanage or the other children . “ “Why ?” “I don’t know . Maybe he’s scared or sad … cause he’s situation is different from all the children here “ “Huh ? What do you meant ?” I looked at Luhan . “His parents abandoned him . He was found at the streets . He joined here 3 months ago” “Aban-abandoned?” Luhan nodded . I suddenly remember about my past . About Mummy abandoned me at the park . I can feel that my eyes were getting teary .

Luhan’s POV

There were silence . I felt something was not right . ‘Oh yah ! Nana must think about her mommy ! Aishh’ I looked at Nana and her eyes were teary . “Nana-ah are you ok?” I asked . “Yeah” she wiped her tears . “Sorry if i-“ she cut me off , “it’s not your fault . Hmm Luhan can I try to talk to DaeHo ?” “Haha of course you can” I smiled at her . She walked towards DaeHo . “Daddy ! Let’s play soccer” KwangHo , one of the boys , said . “Ok let’s play .” I said the cheered . “Yay and we will cheered for you with Mommy” Min , one of the girls , said . “Ummm too bad . Mommy won’t be able to join us . Look . She’s trying to talk to DaeHo “ All of them looked at Nana . They pouted . “After playing soccer , you can play with mommy” all of them cheered . I laughed at their cuteness . All of them went to the field . I looked at Nana and DaeHo . ‘I hope she can change DaeHo’ I smiled and went to the field .