" So what else can we do? We can't just spend the day in the cabin." Lauren said then I turned to Kenzie." Kenzie, may I suggest something?" I asked then she raised her eyebrow.

Soon, we were in a boat wearing diving gears. Kenzie looked down as I fixed her diving gear." Are you sure there's no sharks down there?" She asked hesitant to dive.

" MackZ, if someone's gonna bite you down there? That will be me." I said looking at her with a smirk then she slapped my hand as my friends laughed.

" Just kidding... what's important is to trust me.. do you trust me?" I asked looking her straight in her eyes." Whatever." She said then I chuckled.

We got ready then dived in. As we dived down, I held her hand. It felt like I was in a fairytale. Everything is magical around her.

September 3, 2028

" For day 2, your guests could go and hike here in Kauai. The best hiking spot." I said as I held her hand as we hiked. We stop as we watched the breathtaking view of the blue ocean.

" Here, you could shout everything, including your loved one." I said turning to her." I LOVE YOU BRYNN!" We heard Carson shout on top of his lungs and Brynn giggling.

" I LOVE YOU TOO CARSON!" Brynn shouts before hugging Carson. Carson smiled and hugged her tight. Kenzie and I sighed as we looked at them and Lauren and William hugging.

Kenzie turned to me." They're so cute." Kenzie said." They say that, when you truly love someone, you're not afraid to show it to the world. Because if you are afraid... then you're in doubt." I said then I saw how her expression changed.

She shook it off and smiled at me. Those chocolate brown eyes... it was beautiful.

 Mackenzie

September 4, 2028

As I watched the sunrise, I saw Johnny run to the beach." THANK YOU LORD!" He screamed then sighed in relief. Then Lauren stood beside me.

" He always do that every morning." Lauren said." He does?" I asked." Out of habit." She said." He's been doing it since last year." Lauren added. I smiled.

Later that night, I went to the restaurant. It was empty." Kenzie, I should've been with you there in Hawaii. Isaak sound very very disappointed." Nadia said through facetime, then I looked up and saw Johnny standing in front of me then smiled.

" He said you are doing this on your own." Nadia added then I saw Johnny sat down in front of me." And his mom told me, why am I neglecting your wedding?" She added as I listen.

As she ranted, I received a text so I looked at it." Kenzie, smile." Johnny texted. I looked at him and gave me a smile. Then he wrote something on the tissue paper and slide it to me.

I looked at it and it was a drawing of a stick man and a letter I. I looked at him and his eyes widened and written another one and passed it to me.

This time it was a heart and inside of it was the word love. My eyes widened. He smirked and wrote another one then slide it to me.

It was the word You. I looked at him shock then he smiled, I looked at it again and noticed it was folded. I sighed in relief as the word was completed and said Your Smile.

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back before leaving." If your looks can melt someone, he probably melted awhile ago."  Brynn said sitting down next to me as I ended the call with Nadia.

" And what's Nadia ranting about?" Brynn asked." The Presleys are telling her she's neglecting Isaak and I's wedding." I said.

" Isaak was complaining that I was doing this on my own." I added then Brynn nodded." It's not the real reason why we're here, Kenzie. One of this days, someone will know." Brynn said.

I couldn't disagree more. She's right, she's definitely right." How can I live without you?" I asked hugging her, she hugged back.

" Don't stress about it. I'm here to support every decision you make. That's why I'm here in the first place. To help you." Brynn said as we pulled away from our hug.

I smiled and nodded.

Hey wittypups! If you like this, make sure to give, comment, and follow me and my second account. Peace!