Chapter 17

After they eat dinner,,
Chaewon brought Yuri to her room.

¤At Yuri's room...
Chaewon:So what did you want to talk about?
Yuri:Uhhhmmm,,,
Yuri keep hesitating whether she should tell Chaewon or not.
But decided to tell it to her.

Yuri:Un...unnie..there's something that keeps bothering me.
Chaewon:What is it? Tell me.
Yuri:It's about the dream I had when I'm in a coma.But I think what happened in my dream,happened already.But there's something that still keeps on bothering me?
Chaewon:Is your dream about that Yena? The name you keep mentioning earlier in the hospital?
Yuri:Yes,unnie.Are you really sure you don't know her?
Chaewon:Yes,I told you already.I really don't know anyone by that name.
Yuri:There's still someone who appeared in my dream.
Chaewon:Who is it?
Yuri:It's Minju-unnie.Don't you know her too?
Chaewon:Who's that? I don't know her.

After hearing what Chaewon said,Yuri thinks her mind is just making up something,especially when she just wake up from a coma after 2 years.

(Of course,Yuri's mind is still true.Yena and Minju already exists that time,but Chaewon and Yuri haven't meet them yet.)

Chaewon:Yuri-ya,it's all in your dream.Don't think about it too much.It might affects your health.
Okay.Go sleep now.You must be tired.Good night,,,

Chaewon helped Yuri lie in bed then leaves.

'I guess Chaewon-unnie is right.It's all in my dreams.Maybe I should really stop thinking about it' Yuri said.

¤Next morning...
Chaewon went in Yuri's room to wake the younger up.But when she sees her younger sister sleeping peacefully,she decided to let her sleep more.

Chaewon:She must be so tired.
Then she closed the door and leaves.

Mrs.Jo:Is your sister still sleeping?
Chaewon:Yes,mom.She must be so tired.
Mrs.Jo:Okay,let her sleep more.

Just after their mom said that,they heard a loud scream coming from Yuri's room.

Mrs.Jo:What's that loud noise? Chaewon-ah,go check on your sister.
Chaewon:Okay,mom.

Chaewon ran to Yuri's room to find out what's happening...

Chaewon sees Yuri in her room seems to be panicking.She approached Yuri...

Chaewon:Yuri-ya,what's wrong? Why are you screaming so loud early in the morning?

Yuri suddenly hugged Chaewon,making Chaewon shocked.

Yuri:Unnie,I'm....I'm....I'm sca...red....
Chaewon:It's okay.Don't worry,I'm here...

Little did Chaewon knew that Yuri dreamed of the accident 2 years ago which resulted in her being in a coma for 2 years.

After the younger calmed down,Chaewon asked Yuri why she's screaming loudly earlier.

Chaewon:So,Yuri-ya,since you've calmed down now.Mind telling me why you're screaming loudly earlier?
Yuri:It's about my dream,unnie.
Chaewon:What did you dream about?
Yuri:It's about what happened 2 years ago.Before I was hit by a truck...

Chaewon was shocked when Yuri said that.
(It's been confirmed,Yuri isn't hit by a car two years ago,,,She was hit by a truck)

What Chaewon knew is that Yuri was hit by a car 2 years ago and not by a truck.

So Chaewon was super shocked when Yuri said that.

She then hugged Yuri tightly reassuring the younger that it'll be alright.

Chaewon went back to the living room with Yuri...

Chaewon:Mom,can we have a talk?
Mrs.Jo:What is it?
Chaewon:It's about Yuri.
Mrs.Jo:What about her?
Chaewon:I think she's starting to get her memories back.She remembered the accident 2 years ago.What's more shocking is that she said she was hit by a truck.
Mrs.Jo:WHAT??!! I thought she was hit by a car and not a truck.
Chaewon:That's what I'm thinking about too.
Mrs.Jo:Let's just forget about it.What's important is she's still alive.

Just in case some of you might wonder why their mom said to forget about the accident is because they already lose hope in finding the culprit behind Yuri's accident,and decided to focus more on Yuri's recovery in the hospital back then(when Yuri is still in a coma)....

I'm ending it here,,,
Sorry for the short update...
See you in the next chapter,,,,