Chapter 15

¤At the hospital where Yuri is admitted in...

Chaewon:Yuri??Yuri-ya??Are you awake???

Yuri moved one of her fingers and slowly opened her eyes...

Chaewon called their mom when she noticed Yuri had finally woke up from the coma...

Chaewon:Mom!!!!Yuri is awake!!!Come here at the hospital right now!!!
Mrs.Jo:WHAT??!!! Okay,I'll go there right now.

Chaewon hung up the call and went out to call for the doctor.

Just before Chaewon could go out,Yuri suddenly grab her hand.

Yuri:Chaewon-unnie,where am I?
She asked Chaewon while she still feels so weak to stand up.
Chaewon:You're at the hospital,Yuri.Wait here,I'll call the doctor.

Yuri was confused when she heard that she's in the hospital.

'Why am I here though? But the last time I saw where I was is I'm inside the taxi.' Yuri keeps thinking the reasons why she's in the hospital.Until she feels her head aches so much.

Chaewon came back to Yuri's room with the doctor but she ran to Yuri as she sees her younger sister seems to be feeling unwell.

'Younger sister?' That shocked you right? Well,don't worry I'll be explaining it in the next chapter so bear with it...

Chaewon:Yuri-ya,are you okay?
Yuri:My head hurts so much,unnie.
Chaewon:Doc,why is her head hurts?
Doctor:Don't worry,it's just an after-effect of her waking up from coma.We will do some test to her to find out about this.
Chaewon:Okay,thank you doc.
The doctor leaves,,,

Chaewon approach the still confused Yuri...

Chaewon:Yuri-ya,does your head still hurts?
Yuri:Unnie,where's Yena-unnie?
Chaewon:Who's that? Who's Yena?
Yuri:Unnie,did you forget her? She's our friend.
Chaewon:Yuri-ya,what are you saying? I never knew someone by that name.Maybe she's just a hallucination.
Yuri:What do you mean by 'hallucinations' unnie? She's real.You're even more closer to her than me.
Chaewon:Yuri-ya,maybe you're just dreaming.You have been in a coma for 2 years.
Yuri:WHAT!! I've been in a coma for 2 years?!! Unnie,what are you saying?
Chaewon:It's true.Mom and I have been worrying that you might won't wake up.
Yuri:I'm confused unnie.If I'm in a coma for 2 years.What really happened to me 2 years ago?

Chaewon then explained to Yuri what really happened before Yuri got into a car accident.

Chaewon:You were in the way to meet me.That's the first time you said you wanted to meet me since we last talk to each other we're just 9 years old.We've been ignoring each other whenever we went home everyday since then.When you called that you wanted to meet-up with me,I was so glad because since that day you started ignoring me,I've been wanting to talk to you but you're the one who keep ignoring me whenever I talk to you.On your way to meet me,you got in a car accident....

Chaewon can't continue what she's saying as she still thinks she's the reason why this happened to Yuri when it's exactly not her fault.

2 years ago,Yuri was involved in a hit-and-run accident which resulted to her in a coma for 2 years.Since then until now,the culprit behind Yuri's accident still haven't found.

Chaewon then kneeled down infront of Yuri apologizing for what happened 2 years ago.

Chaewon:Yuri-ya,,I'm sorry...I'm really sorry...Because of me....this happened to...you...I'm sorry...I'm...

Yuri was shocked when Chaewon started kneeling down infront her apologizing...

Yuri:U...unnie,,what are you doing?...Why are kneeling down?,,,Please stand up...

Due to Yuri still being weak,she suddenly feels her head hurting again.

Yuri:Unnie,my....head...hurts...
Chaewon then stand up and checks on Yuri.
Chaewon:Yuri-ya,are you okay???This won't do.Lie down first.You should rest.Don't force yourself too much.

Chaewon helped Yuri lie down on her bed.And later after that,Yuri fell asleep.

Just 30 minutes after Yuri fell asleep,their mom arrived at the hospital.

Their mom went in Yuri's room.

Mrs.Jo:Chaewon,did Yuri really woke up?
Chaewon:Yes,Mom.She just fell asleep earlier.

Their mom approached the sleeping Yuri and hold her hand.

Mrs.Jo:Yuri-ya,thank you for waking up.Thank you for coming back to us.Thank you so much.

When Yuri felt something on her hand,she woke up.

Yuri:Who are you?
Chaewon:Yuri-ya,don't you remember her? She's our mom.
Yuri:I don't have a mom though.And what do you mean by 'our',unnie?

I'm ending it here...
Why do you think Yuri said that she has no mom?
I'll be explaining the reason later in the next chapter...
Please look forward to it...

ANYWAY,,
Since today is 08/01/20,,
Happy 20th Birthday to our Ssamu,my bias wrecker,Chaewon,,,

I managed to double update this book...