Chapter 16

Chaewon:Yuri,what's wrong with you? Don't you remember our mom?
Yuri:I don't know.Also,unnie why do keep saying 'our' mom? Are we siblings? We're just friends.

Just like what I said in the last chapters,Yuri remembers Chaewon as her friend and not as her twin sister.

Chaewon:Yuri,don't you really remember me? What do you mean by we're just friends? We're not friends.We're twins...

Yuri felt her head hurts again...

Yuri:AHHH!!!My...head...hurts...again...

Mrs.Jo:Yuri-ya,are you okay? Chaewon,stay here with your sister.I'll go call the doctor.
Chaewon:Okay,mom.

Their mom came back with the doctor.

Mrs.Jo:Doc,what's wrong with my daughter? Why can't she remember us?
Doctor:When we finished testing her earlier,we found out that she has a temporary memory loss.It's the cause of concussion in her brain,which is what resulted from her accident 2 years ago.
Mrs.Jo:Will she recover?
Doctor:Don't worry.We will do our best to help her recover.And also,we're already done taking test on her so she can go home.But make sure she won't push herself too much.
Mrs.Jo:Okay,thank you so much.

Their mom came back to where Yuri and Chaewon is...

Mrs.Jo:Chaewon,let's talk...

Chaewon followed her mom.

Chaewon:What is it,mom?
Mrs.Jo:The doctor said that Yuri has a temporary memory loss.They said it was the result from her accident 2 years ago.
Chaewon:WHAT!!! Yuri lose her memories? Does that mean she can't remember me too? But she called me unnie earlier,mom!!!It's impossible that Yuri lose her memories!!!
Mrs.Jo:Be quite,Yuri might hear you.It's true,Chaewon.Yuri lose her memories...

Chaewon was speechless when she realized that it's really true (considering that Yuri don't even remember her as her twin)

Chaewon:What should we do,mom? What if Yuri never regain her memories back?
Mrs.Jo:That won't happen.Just stay close to Yuri,don't ever leave her alone...
'Uhmm..Okay' Chaewon said as she let out a sight.

Then they came back to where Yuri is...

Mrs.Jo:Yuri-ya,the doctor said you're now discharged.Chaewon-ah,help your younger sister prepare.
Chaewon:Yes,mom.
Yuri-ya,come on I'll help you.Let's get ready to go home.
Yuri:Y..es...unnie....

After that,their mom drove the car to their house.
They finally arrived...

Chaewon:Yuri-ya,this is our house.Come on,let's get in.
As she brought the wheelchair and helped Yuri sit on it...
Chaewon:Here,be careful.

Chaewon pulled Yuri's wheelchair until they reached their house.

*Inside the house...
Mrs.Jo:Chaewon-ah,I'll just cook dinner.Can you accompany your younger sister to her room?
Chaewon:Okay,mom...

Chaewon then brought Yuri to her room.

Chaewon:Yuri-ya,wait here.I'll go get something.

Chaewon came back with something on her hand.

Yuri wonders what Chaewon is holding...

Yuri:Unnie,what's that?
Chaewon:It's the photo album you design back when we're still young.It contains of your pictures with me.

Chaewon handed the photo album to Yuri.

Chaewon:Look what inside it for now.Who knows,you might get some of you memories back.I'll just go downstairs to help Mom.Call me when you need something.

Then Chaewon leaves Yuri alone in her alone.

After Chaewon leaves,Yuri wonder why Chaewon said that her memories might be back if she looked at the photo album she's holding.

'Why did Chaewon-unnie said that? Did I lose my memories?' Yuri keep mumbling that words.
Until she feels her head hurts again...

Yuri opened the photo album Chaewon give to her....
Chaewon was right,the album contains of her pictures with her family.

But...
Why does she don't remember anything even if she is trying hard to remember?

'I keep looking at it,but why can't I remember anything?' Yuri keeps thinking about it...

Just when she's thinking about it,Chaewon went in Yuri's room.

Chaewon:Come on,Yuri.Let's eat.

Chaewon helped Yuri go downstairs.

Mrs.Jo:Oh,you two are here.Let's eat.

Then they eat dinner...and have a short talk...

Chaewon:So,Yuri.Did you remember something?
Yuri:Nothing yet.
Mrs.Jo:Chaewon-ah,I told you not to push her in remembering too much.
Chaewon:But,Mom I'm not pushing her too much.

Yuri still can't grasped the current situation.Her mind is still  stuck in the past(her past life that she's been dreaming about for 2 years)

Their house too,isn't the same as the house she lived in her dream.
She still sees Chaewon as her bestfriend instead of her older twin sister.She still thinks why she has a mom,when in her dream her mom passed away when she's just a child.
Also,her sisters from her dream(Yoojung and Wonyoung) isn't with her this time.
Just in case,some of you wonder,Chaewon and Yuri have an older sister(and it's Yoojung) but isn't with them as she's studying abroad.

Her other bestfriend,Minju isn't with her too.Most importantly,her girlfriend,Yena isn't with her...
(Chaewon hasn't meet Minju yet here,just like how YulYen will meet each other,,I will put 2Kim first meeting on the Book 2)

Chaewon noticed Yuri is thinking about something...
Chaewon:Yuri-ya,what are you thinking about?
Yuri:Oh,it's nothing unnie.
(She said it's nothing but those thoughts keep making her confused)
Chaewon:Okay.
Yuri:Unnie,can we talk later?

Yuri decided to tell Chaewon about her dreams during those 2 years of her in a coma.Although she knew that Chaewon might think of her as 'crazy' when she'll told Chaewon about that.

OKAY,I'M ENDING IT HERE!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?
WILL YURI TELL CHAEWON ABOUT HER DREAMS? OR.. WILL SHE KEEP IT TO HERSELF...
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...